Alluring for G8.1F. Old Hollywood style head morph. No textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited April 2022 in Freebies

Edit: Please download this morph from her:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/562301/aobb-s-hollywood-glamour-and-other-older-head-morphs-with-teeth-fixed#latest

The link above (first post in the thread) contains zip files to my updated characters with some fixed issues - in this case just teeth and inner mouth that were misshapen.

This is the second out of the three head morphs that are an homage to 1940's Hollywood beauties. I have created renderings with Alluring that you can see in the Gallery:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1188659

The gallery page contains also links to products used in the renderings and promo images.

Here she is - Alluring. I see a little bit of Vivien Leigh in her but maybe that is just my imagination... wink

I hope you will be inspired to do some cool images using this head morph. She is quite fetching, I think.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome! smiley

Commercial and noncommercial use. 

Enjoy!

AOBB

Alluring F.png
546 x 725 - 2M
Alluring TQ.png
552 x 725 - 2M
Alluring P.png
527 x 725 - 1M
zip
zip
Alluring for G8.1F.zip
2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• Fab Thanks

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Very nice, thanks.

• Thank you!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you all for appreciating my work and taking the time to say "Thank you!".

AOBB

• Nice!

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Both this character and the Glamorous morph are beautiful characters. Thank you very much for them. May I ask what the base skin texture is for this character?

@nabob21 - I used  for both Glamorous and Alluring the Victoria 7 Face 05 texture (I think it is 05) but I removed from it in Photoshop the brows, eye makeup and the entire lips, so I was left only with the skin texture with some blush. For the lips, I left the basic G8.1F material in place and just added red to the base and translucency color slots. Nothing special.

Next, I used the product "Materials Wizard" (available at the DAZ store) to add the eye makeup. If you decide to purchase this product, then the materials wizard is in the Contents Library under Scripts/RiverSoft Arts. You will also find its presets in the Contents Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials subdirectory. I put eyeliner only on the top eyelid. I haven't seen women wearing eyeliner on the lower eyelid in the 1940s. Maybe it was done but very discreetly. I don't know. 

The eyelashes for both characters are from "Lashes Utilities". It has a ton of morphs under the Shaping tab to get you any look you want.

Brows are: for Alluring - Beautiful Brows II, Brow 11 and for Glamorous soft angled eyebrow 1 from Beautiful Eyebrows (not Beautiful Eyebrows II).

The body texture is the standard issue G8.1F texture set that loads with the basic character.

Hope that helps and I'm very happy you like those characters. smiley

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

AOBB

@nabob21 - one more thing: the basic texture of G8.1F is lighter and less reddish than the Vicky 7's face texture, so the line where both textures meet is visible. I had to "photoshop out" that line in the profile images. I suggest finding a more suitable body texture to go with the Vicky 7 face texture (if you think it is worth the trouble).

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Thanks AOBB for the information. I will have to check out some of the products you mentioned.

@nabob21 - You are welcome. smiley

• Wow, you sure have a knack for this, thank you :-)

My pleasure, Catherine. I really enjoy making those characters. smiley

• She is beautiful, thank you!

@itachan - Thank you for liking her! :)

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 846
    edited December 2021

Thank you very much for these classic and classy morphs. heart Alluring is lovely, as are your promos of her. I think I can see something of Vivien Leigh in her too. 

I downloaded and tried her out today in BW and threw a bunch of new purchases at the render. I may have gone a little over the top, but it was very fun working with her. Thanks again! : )

EDIT: I ended up simplifying Alluring's render as I had gone a little crazy trying out new items with her original render. Here she is, more suitably Alluring. What a striking face!

AOBB Alluring Perfume BW.jpg
    1200 x 1000 - 538K
    AOBB Alluring BW v2.jpg
    1200 x 1000 - 403K
    Post edited by SapphireBlue on
    edited December 2021

Thank you for your lovely words about Alluring and my images with her, SapphireBlue! Your render is great fun! I guess Alluring is into the finest things this life has to offer, so it is only fit that she wear a rich attire with strands of pearls and is showing of her beautiful perfume bottle (I guess that is what it is). wink 

Thank you for sharing! kiss

Post edited by AOBB on
  • Hey AOBB! Hope you're doing ok! While waiting for your male morphs, I decided to temporarily render Alluring with a PI I recently found that she seems to find irresistable... : ) I just put them up in the gallery too.

He was nothin but trouble, but I just couldn't resist him

Oh, SapphireBlue... How adorable! I love both Noir and cute animals, so this is a feast for me. Thank you so much. :) Nice render btw!

AOBB

• OMG Thank you so much. :)