Genesis 8 cloth based skin

I'm trying to do a comical animation where a stuffed waifu (anime girl) body sized doll comes to life and runs away from its owner. To get the effect I'm looking for, I was hoping for a skin that would make a genesis 8 character look pillow-like.  Is that something that exists?

Comments

• I would think you'd need a morph for that. Try adding a Smoothing Modifier (Edit>Figure>Geometry>Ad Smoothing Modifier) and experiment with the settings.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Apply a fabric shader to the figure's material surfaces, then re-apply the figure's Base Color texture maps.

• Richard Haseltine said:

I would think you'd need a morph for that. Try adding a Smoothing Modifier (Edit>Figure>Geometry>Ad Smoothing Modifier) and experiment with the settings.

Awesome, thanks.  I'll try that. :)

• margrave said:

Apply a fabric shader to the figure's material surfaces, then re-apply the figure's Base Color texture maps.

Are fabric shaders part of Daz or is that an asset I need to find?

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

margrave said:

Are fabric shaders part of Daz or is that an asset I need to find?

Both? Check your Default Resources for Daz Studio, and if there's no good fabric shaders, find one.