Old Installers DAZ Studio 3.0 -- 3.1

BlossomStudiosBlossomStudios Posts: 83
edited March 2015 in Daz Studio Discussion

hi everyone

i'm looking for an old installer of DAZ Studio 3.0 & DAZ Studio 3.1
please send me a copy of both versions i be really appreciated if you can send me both version please

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,621
    edited December 1969

No one can send you a copy, that would be ILLEGAL.

• BlossomStudiosBlossomStudios Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

the person on the support desk said to post this topic and ask someone to send me a copy

can.png
    1366 x 729 - 112K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Unless you have previously Purchased DS 3 then an installer is not available. If you had purchased it then it will still be in your Product Library.

There is no one apart from DAZ 3D themselves who can supply you with a copy of the older versions.

If you do not already have DS3 then there is no legal way to get hold of it.

edited December 1969

the person said i quote i could post this topic

edited December 1969

the person said i quote I can ask people for an copy i have an account but not ds3 but ds4

can.png
    1366 x 729 - 112K
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

With respects to Topher Spencer I don't think they know what they are talking about. The installers for DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 are still available on DAZ's site and as the software is the IP of DAZ the EULA makes it quite clear that only DAZ or their authorized agents may redistribute copies.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,621
    edited March 2015

guy said:

the person [Topher Spenser said i quote I can ask people for an copy i have an account but not ds3 but ds4

ALL that means is DAZ is going to have to do a better job educating its own support staff, because sharing software is ILLEGAL.

Now on occassion in the past, DAZ had offered DAZStudio3 on computer magazine CDs and DVDs, finding one of those would be a legal way to get the program.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,820
    edited December 1969

I believe there may be some confusion here so in an effort to relieve any issues, we have contacted customer support to inquire on this and for the time being are locking this thread. We will update the thread, or CS or the Moderation Staff will contact those necessary with any relevant information.

This discussion has been closed.