Please Ignore - Problem Was User Idiocy

MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
edited March 2015 in Carrara Discussion

EDIT TO ADD: NEVER MIND - I'M AN IDIOT - THERE'S A NEW ICON ON THE TOOLBAR "CALLED BUILDING"

I found about a million threads on solving the non-persistent s/n problem and fixed that easily, but now I have an even more basic question...
how do you use it? It took the s/n with no problem so it's not asking for it on start anymore, but I don't see anything different in Carrara.

There's no manual (checked my drive after install, looked in the documentation center, checked the plugin creator's website) and I don't see any way to launch it in Carrara. Is there a new icon hidden somewhere? Am I supposed to have additional options on a menu? I can't find anything at all in Carrara and have no idea how to use it.

If anyone has it installed, can you tell me how to launch Architools within Carrara, or upload a screen shot of what I should be seeing?

Thanks,
Mark

Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,930
    edited December 1969

MDO2010 said:
    EDIT TO ADD: NEVER MIND - I'M AN IDIOT - THERE'S A NEW ICON ON THE TOOLBAR "CALLED BUILDING"

I found about a million threads on solving the non-persistent s/n problem and fixed that easily, but now I have an even more basic question...
    how do you use it? It took the s/n with no problem so it's not asking for it on start anymore, but I don't see anything different in Carrara.

There's no manual (checked my drive after install, looked in the documentation center, checked the plugin creator's website) and I don't see any way to launch it in Carrara. Is there a new icon hidden somewhere? Am I supposed to have additional options on a menu? I can't find anything at all in Carrara and have no idea how to use it.

If anyone has it installed, can you tell me how to launch Architools within Carrara, or upload a screen shot of what I should be seeing?

Thanks,
    Mark

Something we are all guilty of (idiocy) even if we don't admit it ;)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited March 2015

head wax said:
    MDO2010 said:

Thanks,
    Mark

Something we are all guilty of (idiocy) even if we don't admit it ;)
    Okay, I admit it! Andrew, you're an idiot. Feel better? I know I do. ;-) ;-P :lol:

Post edited by evilproducer on
    edited December 1969

I always suspected I was an idiot, but now I 'know' I am I am much happier!

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

head wax said:
    I always suspected I was an idiot, but now I 'know' I am I am much happier!

What can I say, confession is good for the soul. Too bad I sold mine. More like rented it....cheap- to Garstor. ;-)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947
    edited March 2015

I think next April Fool Fenric, F1oat, Philemo or somebody should make a fake plugin that puts an icon in the tool bar which looks like a foolscap that does nothing but bring up a window saying RTFM because we all need that! :lol:

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I think next April Fool Fenric, F1oat, Philemo or somebody should make a fake plugin that puts an icon in the tool bar which looks like a foolscap that does nothing but bring up a window saying RTFM because we all need that! :lol:

I was wondering when you would pop in ;)
    I have several tools that I am not sure what to do with...
    For example, the guy across yhe road who thinks he has good taste in music and wants to share it with all his neighbours
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947
    edited December 1969

oh that ones easy, get a karaoke machine and invite your tone deaf friends over, crank it up and share the love :lol:

edited March 2015

Ha ha, love it! Edited rest for diplomacy and peace ;)

Post edited by Headwax on