How do I cancel my PC membership on this new site?

celticarchiecelticarchie Posts: 65
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Sad question I know, but I can't figure it out. :ohh:

Si :red:

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 1969

Before you do, be aware YOU WILL lose any remaining days worth of subscription... so if you have two weeks left, your PC membership benefits/prices end the moment you cancel.
    Wished I would have known.
    But sorry, I don't remember how I canceled my membership, I did it by accident trying to cancel my redundant credit card info.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Interesting question as I didn't think we could do it ourselves. I don't recall ever seeing anything in My Account that gave me that option.

I would think, celticarchie, that you could call the DAZ toll-free number and ask the customer service person how to go about it. If you need the toll-free number, just scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll find it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

I will repeat the Proviso you have already been given. Cancelling your PC subscription is instantaneous. As soon as you click the cancel button, your sub is cancelled, regardless of how much time you have left on your sub.

Having said that. Go to your Account

From the menu got to "My subscriptions" On the left click on the word "edit"

On the next screen click on cancel.

Also remember that if you paid your subscription monthly, by PayPal, then you will also need to cancel the subscription at PayPal, in your account there.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Go to your Account

Aha!! So THAT's where it's hiding. Good to know, not that I'm planning on cancelling any time in the near future.
  • celticarchiecelticarchie Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I will repeat the Proviso you have already been given. Cancelling your PC subscription is instantaneous. As soon as you click the cancel button, your sub is cancelled, regardless of how much time you have left on your sub.

Having said that. Go to your Account

Also remember that if you paid your subscription monthly, by PayPal, then you will also need to cancel the subscription at PayPal, in your account there.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm not going to quit PC just yet, as I'd be missing on out some fabulous discounts and stuff...but it is becoming increasing difficult to use my monthly voucher on Daz Original's only, and I just wanted to know where it was just in case.

edited December 1969

Hang on.....:ohh:

I've gone to My Account > My Subcriptions....

Looking on the left....:-S

There is NO button there marked 'Edit' ???

Si :ohh: :red:

edited December 1969

Oh whoops, did I get my lefts and my rights mixed up again Sorry.

The word "Edit" is on the right of the pane showing your subs :red:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Oh whoops, did I get my lefts and my rights mixed up again Sorry.

The word "Edit" is on the right of the pane showing your subs :red:

Nope. It's not there either...I just got Status Active on the right and a link to the product on the left.

Here's a screenshot...if I can figure out how to add one on this new site...shouldn't be too difficult.

Untitled.png
    1014 x 546 - 29K
    edited December 1969

Ah, yes I have seen that before, If you can zoom out, you will see that your display is actually cutting off the righthand side of the screen.

pc_sub_screen.png
    411 x 266 - 3K
    edited December 1969

Ahaaaa! :lol:

That's weird...I would have thought that Firefox would have give a sideways scoller if there the page was larger....oh well, all figured now.

Thanks folks,

edited December 1969

Firefox is most annoying when it doesn't give sliders. We have noticed it as well when clicking on the new thumbnail images to display a full size image posted to the forums.