Where are the snake poses?

RianBRianB Posts: 18
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Him i have the Capsces Madame Mojo Monique 6 poses, but when i added one of the poses on my character, it works good, but when i want to pose the snake, then i can't find where the poses for the snake are...can somebody help me, and tell where i can find them?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It does say the snake poses are poser only, so you possibly should find them in the Poser formats

• CapscesCapsces Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

To use the snake poses in DAZ Studio, add Monique and the snake and parent the snake to Monique's hip, then apply the pose. Not sure it matters which figure you apply the pose to, but probably best to be sure Monique is selected.

If using Poser, apply a pose to Monique and the corresponding snake pose to the snake. Parent the snake to Monique's hip to move the two.

• RianBRianB Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

To use the snake poses in DAZ Studio, add Monique and the snake and parent the snake to Monique's hip, then apply the pose. Not sure it matters which figure you apply the pose to, but probably best to be sure Monique is selected.

If using Poser, apply a pose to Monique and the corresponding snake pose to the snake. Parent the snake to Monique's hip to move the two.

Thank you so much, that did the trick !!

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It does say the snake poses are poser only, so you possibly should find them in the Poser formats

Thank you, chohole.
    (BTW, how come Capsces do not want to make it available for DS?)

I finally found it.

Snip20150311_1.png
    1429 x 948 - 528K
  • CapscesCapsces Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

Did you get these working leochen0706? The DS version should be in the folder right above the one you have selected in the image. The DS version contains hierarchical poses that do not have or require separate snake poses. However, they do require that the snake be parented to Monique's hip prior to applying the pose.

edited March 2015

Did you get these working leochen0706? The DS version should be in the folder right above the one you have selected in the image. The DS version contains hierarchical poses that do not have or require separate snake poses. However, they do require that the snake be parented to Monique's hip prior to applying the pose.

Yes.
    It works. (using Poser version)

LeoChen-my_Zahara_V6_cloth_2_play_with_snake.jpg
    1051 x 1815 - 280K
    Post edited by Leo Chen on
    edited December 1969

The DS version should be in the folder right above the one you have selected in the image. The DS version contains hierarchical poses that do not have or require separate snake poses. However, they do require that the snake be parented to Monique's hip prior to applying the pose.

Thank you, Capsces Digital Ink.

Just hope DS version of snake's pose could be added.