Cars?

marcelle19marcelle19 Posts: 171
edited December 2021 in Product Suggestions

When I looked for cars before in Daz Studio assets/products, there were very few available.

Anybody know of some cars (not old timey cars or rustbuckets) that are Daz Studio ready?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Casual Family Sedan by Odyssey and RedCrow3DArt.

Polish's Retro Vehicle and Upper Class Vehicle bundles.

PTX Auto Showroom.

• Look up "3DClassics" at Renderosity. He has quite a collections, some of the recent ones are for Daz Studio.

• I have a car from "3DClassics" at Renderosity. Overall the quallity is excellent and he has a wide selection available. My only slight negative comment was that, in order to get the lights to work, I had to play with the surfaces tab; however, highly recomended.

• JVRenderer said:

Look up "3DClassics" at Renderosity. He has quite a collections, some of the recent ones are for Daz Studio.

Thanks, I actually got some of those. :)

• margrave said:

Casual Family Sedan by Odyssey and RedCrow3DArt.

Polish's Retro Vehicle and Upper Class Vehicle bundles.

PTX Auto Showroom.

Thank you.

• Matt_Brown said:

I have a car from "3DClassics" at Renderosity. Overall the quallity is excellent and he has a wide selection available. My only slight negative comment was that, in order to get the lights to work, I had to play with the surfaces tab; however, highly recomended.

Thanks, I actually got some of those. :)

• charlescharles Posts: 810

Lots of cars over on CGTrader and Turbosquid.

• Also look up VanishingPoint's store at Renderosity.  

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

..yeah have a number of 3D Classics' vehicles as well, including the Greyhound Super Scenicruiser highway bus. and Milwaukee Road Hiawatha 

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

JVRenderer said:

Look up "3DClassics" at Renderosity. He has quite a collections, some of the recent ones are for Daz Studio.

Trueform from there has a very nice selections of rigged & ready to animate cars as well smiley nice quality autos