Content not showing up in Daz 4.7 after folder being moved and program being reinstalled

PlebluPleblu Posts: 32
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

My content folders got accidently moved to my external hard drive. Despite moving them back into My Docs DazStu refused to load the content saying it was missing.

I decided to reinstall DazStu thinking it would just recreate the folders and I would reinstall the content using the downloader. I ended up having to remove everything including the installer. I have never been able to see an uninstaller for either DazStu or the downloader. I used the downloader tor uninstall DazStu assuming it was the new way to install and uninstall it.

I did a search for everything Daz on my hard drive and deleted it, because again I saw no way to uninstall the downloader. It didn't show in add remove programs or Revo uninstaller.

Now that everything was deleted I could find, I downloaded the downloader from this site, installed DazStu, installed a few bits of my content to see if it worked...and now nothing shows up. Not in smart content, not in content library, and not when I search for something. Like Genisis.

I'm out of steps at this point and need suggestions

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Does your Content Library pane, is your content showing up in "DAZ Studio Formats"/"Poser Formats"?