LAMH problem

ToulaToula Posts: 8
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have a problem with LAMH. Everytime I try to render an image with LAMH the DAZ crushes.
Does anybody know how to fix that ?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,446
    edited December 1969

32 bit or 64 bit? Which version of Ds (Help>ABout DAZ Studio) and LaMH (Help>About installed plug-ins)? Mac or Windows, and which version? How much RAM do you have?

It may be worth checking the main LaMH thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14818

• ToulaToula Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

64 bit, windows, version of LAMH is 1.5.15.0 and I have 4GB Ram (not enough, right?)

• Steven-VSteven-V Posts: 727
    edited December 1969

4 GB is a little tough with DAZ even without LAMH. Assuming LAMH adds more compute cycles to things, yeah, 4 GB is probably not enough. I have 8 GB on my desktop system (about to be retired once I reinstall everything on my new laptop), and even 8 GB is a struggle with just DAZ, let alone DAZ + LAMH.

• ToulaToula Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

I know , i must add more Ram. With these programs Ram is never enough. I must spend money for hairs ! lol

• Steven-VSteven-V Posts: 727
    edited December 1969

Heck I just bought a whole new PC going from 8->24 GB RAM, 1.5 -> 8 GB video, 2nd to 4th gen i7 processor, etc... partly for gaming but mostly for DAZ.