Remove my account!

rockyy975rockyy975 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello, I want to remove my account, I don't wanted 18+ Games :( I want 10+ that was 18+ Im sorry, but now I want to remove my account !!!

Thanks!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Games? Sorry, I don't know what you mean?

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

This site does not sell games. It does sell models and textures that can be used to make games, if you buy a gaming licence. There is no "adult" (18+) material sold here, but again the models and textures can be used to make that too, if you buy the morphs and add-ons from a third party store like Renderotica, which is very definitely an Adults-only 3d art site.

If you did get the free Daz Studio program and install the content that comes with it, just play around a bit and you'll see it's not an 18+ game. However, the Genesis models do come naked because otherwise, how can you put clothes on them?
    Still not to your liking? You can always uninstall it (Daz & content) and contact Sales about closing your account. Hope that helps.

• MeerkatsAhoyMeerkatsAhoy Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    There is no "adult" (18+) material sold here, but again the models and textures can be used to make that too, if you buy the morphs and add-ons from a third party store....

I just had to look, didn't I. Victoria, nooooooo!

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Oh, the things that Vicky gets up to! Especially when she thinks you're not looking. ;-)

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

In what world is the forums the place to close an account?

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately Khory, in the world of those who've only just joined the site and haven't a clue where else (or to whom) to complain to.

• Gothic ShadowGothic Shadow Posts: 35
    edited December 1969

rockyy975 said:
    Hello, I want to remove my account, I don't wanted 18+ Games :( I want 10+ that was 18+ Im sorry, but now I want to remove my account !!!

Thanks!

To remove your account go into the Daz3d help center link provided if you do not want to just click the help button and go that way.

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/forums

Once at that page on the right side off the screen there should be submit help request. There you can file for your account to be closed. It will take time for them to respond but this does work. I did it in the past for reasons. (Not that I had anything anyway.) Hope that helps you out sorry you did not like your stay here.

Just note as others have said this program is more for making 3d art and games. That is if you were to buy the license to use the 3d models in said games. It is not a game engine in it self.(Unless someone knows something I do not.)

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,039
    edited March 2015

I need someone at DAZ to help me start my snowblower.
    That and there is a frisbee stuck on my roof that I need down pronto!

Naa, I'm just messing with ya... I put the snowblower away and the frisbee actually belongs to the squirrels.

But while I'm at it, can I have my account upgraded to senior citizen+ ?
    I've been eating dinner very early lately and I just figured I should get a jump on things.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,954
    edited December 1969

usually on most sites I find it is the OTHER way around, you contact customer service and they tell you to ask on the forums.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

The only site I've come across where they have a forum thread(s) for customer service/help is RDNA. Never figured out why they did that, as I've not found another site where you ask for account help (and get it) on a forum.