Muelsfell Vile Mushrooms [Commercial]

E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

"In the deepest recesses of foreboding Kernian woodland, populated by contemptuous hags and poison-laden beasts, grow a most insidious species of fungal bloom. As colorful as they are vile, their thorns have bled both brave and foolhardy of their lives, and now yet more of the nightmarish mushrooms flourish upon those adventurer's remains. Will you send more souls to their doom in a futile attempt to rid the world of this infection, or showcase your own corrupted faeries reveling beneath the darkened death-caps?"

Includes eight giant vile mushrooms and a ground plane (.CR2, .DUF), seven mushroom props and five component pieces (.PP2, .DUF), and high quality textures with four different material options (.MC6, .DUF). There's also a ready-to-render scene for DAZ Studio users.

http://www.daz3d.com/muelsfell-vile-mushrooms

This set is the first in a series that I'm calling "The Hag's Forest." Each set will include a variety of props themed for a corrupted woodland, filled with dangerous and ancient secrets. The second in the series will be in the store hopefully before March Madness is over. The third I'm planning as a mid April release. There may or may not be a fourth in the series; it depends on how large the WIP third set gets.

With the Vile Mushrooms, I'm hoping folks can really create some excellent "Dark Faery" scenes or recreate some twisted vision of Alice in Wonderland. Enjoy! :)

daz-promo-main01b.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 836K
daz-promo-main01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 752K

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,715
    edited December 1969

So there are big mushrooms and small ones? Mushrooms can come very handy.

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
    edited December 1969

So there are big mushrooms and small ones? Mushrooms can come very handy.

Yup! Eight big figures -- large enough for Genesis to sit on top of, or take cover under, etc. The props are all smaller, closer to realistic (though still a little oversized compared to what you might encounter in a real forest). The groundplane has the small sizes ones scattered all over it.

And of course you can scale them up or down, but I wanted the default sizes to be easy for faerie enthusiasts to work into scenes. :)