What is the TAK-56 in Military Weapons 03 by Polish?

e1156076e1156076 Posts: 5
edited December 2021 in Product Suggestions

Can someone who knows their firearms explain the TAK-56 to me?

It's claimed to be "hyper realistic" so I'll trust the vendor on that. So what is it, and how does load and eject? If the ejection port is the other side of the mag, then I have no idea how the action works. (EDIT: It's the bullpup with the angled magazine).

https://www.daz3d.com/military-weapons-03

Post edited by e1156076 on

Comments

• I don't think those have any moving parts. The product details say they're props, which is usually an indicaton of no movement.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Looks like a sylized Steyr AUG to me.

I don't have one of them, all my rifles are ar-15s or AR-10's

This one is on my wish list :)

https://www.blackrosefirearms.com/steyr-aug-artic-white-w-3x-factory-scope-5-56-nato

4bb1c864-7151-4ee6-97c3-85cdf0206180.jpeg
    1280 x 986 - 619K
  • I've had a chance to look at it further. People shouldn't put "highly realistic" if the weapon is obviously of a non-functional design :-(

• zombietaggerung said:

I don't think those have any moving parts. The product details say they're props, which is usually an indicaton of no movement.

This isn't about the features of the model; it's a firearms question relating to the model.

• I'm sorry, but I really don't see the problem. I will say right now, as a corollary to what I'm about to say, that in common with up to 95% of UK citizens I have never touched a gun of any sort (well, 6 shots in my lifetime with a .22 rifle don't really count), and I have only ever seen automatic weapons when in very foreign parts. As far as I am aware in things like automatic pistols, the magazine is in the handle, and the eject port is on one side. This gives an angle between feed and ejection of about 90 degrees. In that weapon the magazine is at 30 degrees to vertical, and the eject at 45 degrees, though under the shroud cover it could be 60 before redirection giving an angle of 75-90 degrees. Probably is possible design wise to get that to work if a 90 degree angle is possible in a pistol. Admittedly, this is all said from the point of view of a mechanical engineer who has never touched an automatic weapon of any sort. But.. I have seen drawings of the WW2 Stirling Gun and think that could possibly be adapted to 75 degrees between magazine and eject if it was vital to the circumstances of use, a slower rate of fire would be desirable though.
  • e1156076e1156076 Posts: 5
    edited December 2021

richardandtracy said:

I'm sorry, but I really don't see the problem.

You can find the ejection port and charging handle?

Numerous other problems also exist, like a lack of a trigger guard, and the ergonomics of that foward handle. Just think how you would even use this thing?

Post edited by e1156076 on
  • The TAK-53 closely resembles a FAD or Fusil Automático Doble (English: Double Automatic Rifle). The telltale is the canted magazine.

Here is a Wiki link for more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusil_Automático_Doble

Hope that helps!

Omen