Problem replacing morphs

Hi, I had to reinstall my windows and ended up losing some custom morphs I had made with ZBRUSH. I created similar new ones and put it in the folder with the same name, the error stopped when I load the scenes but the new sliders are not being applied. Does anyone know any solution?

Comments

• So you imported them, with the same name on the OBJ as the morph it was to replace, into DS using one of the Morph Loaders and then saved them as Morph Assets?

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761
    edited December 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

So you imported them, with the same name on the OBJ as the morph it was to replace, into DS using one of the Morph Loaders and then saved them as Morph Assets?

And does doing this create a name collsion that Daz can't handle? And is this why some folks say you need to close Daz and use Windows file browser to delete the old morph files from the "data" file structre before trying to load the replacement morphs?

Post edited by lukon100 on
  • Replacement morphs with the same name can be handled in Morph Loader Pro - outright removing a morph that has been saved as an asset does require deleting the file.

• lukon100 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

So you imported them, with the same name on the OBJ as the morph it was to replace, into DS using one of the Morph Loaders and then saved them as Morph Assets?

And does doing this create a name collsion that Daz can't handle? And is this why some folks say you need to close Daz and use Windows file browser to delete the old morph files from the "data" file structre before trying to load the replacement morphs?

Some folk, hmm ... I say things like that because if one has managed to save 2 morphs with the same name for the same character into 2 different data folders, the older one will continue working and the desired replacement morph will not be recognized. Generally speaking I have found that if one goes to save a duplicate named morph, at the save, D/S will refuse it.