Any Fibermesh lashes for Gen 8.1 Male and Female?

Are there any Fibermesh Eyelashes available for Genesis 8.1? The only  interesting product that I found was this product

https://www.daz3d.com/lashes-utilities-for-genesis-2-3-and-8

But it is not compatible with 8.1 if I understand that correctly (I'm new) 

Comments

• It should work with 8.1, they are essentially the same figure (the only outright difference is the division into surface groups)

• G315tG315t Posts: 20

Richard Haseltine said:

It should work with 8.1, they are essentially the same figure (the only outright difference is the division into surface groups)

But Expressions for example that are made for 8.0 do not work on 8.1 too. Or is that something different? 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

Expressions are a special case, as Daz introduced a new system for those with G8.1 they disabled the old properties used by most expressions for G8.

Most other items for G8 will work with 8.1 "as is". Main exceptions are the following:

• Scripts made for G8 can be a problem if they rely on the figure's internal name, which is different for G8.1.
    • Hierarchical presets will need to be re-saved as regular single-item presets, again due to the figure's name being different.
    • Geoshells may need a bit of adjustment due to the changes in material zones.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145

The G8 version of the eyelashes work on G8.1. The only thing tricky about these is that when you select them on the scene pane, you have to expand it and click on the actual eyelashes.

The PA, ChangelingChick, has several characters, male and female, that come with fibermesh eyelashes too.

• G315tG315t Posts: 20

Thank you all. I will purchase the Eylelashes and some other things then.