Problem with the forum

3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276

I accidently hid the Daz Studio Discussion forum and when I try and unhide it I get an error. Been trying to get it back since last night. And I get this error everytime.

Anyone got any ideas?

Untitled-1.png
1440 x 860 - 252K
Post edited by 3Ddreamer on

Comments

• 3Ddreamer said:

I accidently hid the Daz Studio Discussion forum and when I try and unhide it I get an error. Been trying to get it back since last night. And I get this error everytime.

Anyone got any ideas?

Tried this and got the same warning. Have passed on the report to Daz. 

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276

Thanks Cris smiley

• In the meantime, does this link open the forum for you https://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/daz-studio-discussion ?

I can un-hide everything and check that forum, but that link works too, Thanks Richard.

This is still an issue for me and I am getting tired having to use workarounds. I raised a ticket ten days ago (#398810) and aside for the auto confirmation email there has been no activity on it, I just posted in that asking for an update. I get that the Web Team are busy 'revamping' the site :-( But they need to fix bugs before they break anything else.

• 3Ddreamer said:

This is still an issue for me and I am getting tired having to use workarounds. I raised a ticket ten days ago (#398810) and aside for the auto confirmation email there has been no activity on it, I just posted in that asking for an update. I get that the Web Team are busy 'revamping' the site :-( But they need to fix bugs before they break anything else.

I'm also getting sporadic "bad gateways" with a page that loads saying the issue is with the Daz website. I would say it happens a couple times per day and usually lasts several(or more) minutes. 

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? If you're using Firefox browser, it can act funny sometimes. I had an issue where I couldn't access any webpages with it while Chrome and Edge had no problems. I ended up having to delete my history & cache to get it working again.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited January 2022

The gateway error has been happening to everyone

Post edited by frank0314 on

No - I am getting that every time I try and Unhide that forum and this error only when I try to unhide that forum. I have tried at least once a day since December, days before I created this thread. And over several devices and browsers, I get logged out regularly and have to log back in because I use different devices. I haven't cleared my cache because it is not specific to one or two devices. And it would be pretty weird that I and Cris tried every time there was a cloudflare issue happening. But I am more concerned that there has been no acknowledgement of my ticket for 11 days now except the automatic email when I raised it.