Blair stick to ears

Hi, I have untypical problem. I am creating a model of a fantastic creature, which has ears a bit more pointed than human ears (I downloaded an accessory for this type of modification) and after adding hair on the head, at first they arrange as they should, but then they "attract" themselves to the ears. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried different hairstyles and the same thing every time. I also combined with the dForce static and dynamic options, but nothing helped.

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,107

Instead of fitting the hair to the character you can try just parenting it to the head.

Does the hair you are working with have any morphs for dealing with the ears?

Many come with "elf ear" morphs and other things like that to help keep the hair from "sticking" to the ears.

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761

IceCrMn said:

Instead of fitting the hair to the character you can try just parenting it to the head.

Many come with "elf ear" morphs and other things like that to help keep the hair from "sticking" to the ears.

Hey, IceCrMn, maybe you have given me a solution to a similar problem I have with the Matilda hair. There are slight depressions in the hair over the ears. I suppose now that maybe it is because the ears of my character are scaled down a bit. I had no idea that hair model followed ear mophs. But I guess they do. And so maybe I can find the ear scale morph in the hair model's "hidden" parameters and adjust it back up to compensate.

• jay_jayjay_jay Posts: 15
    edited January 2022
    IceCrMn said:

Unfortunately not. They only have a few correction options, depending on how i want to set them(more left or right, more "wet" or more fluffy). I am surprised that at the very beginning they are ok, but after a few seconds magic starts to happen in the area of ​​the ears and the hair attracted to them. Maybe there is an option I need to turn off so that doesn't happen?
    Post edited by jay_jay on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,124
    edited January 2022

I don't have Blair hair, but I found a hair in my runtime that distorts with elf ears. Here's what it looks like before:

And notice that it spawns a corresponding morph dial in the hair, which can be dialed down to result in this:

If you don't see that morph on the hair, click on the "hamburger" icon at the top-left of the parameters pane and check "show hidden properties" under preferences.

Evonyearsbefore.PNG
    1321 x 608 - 475K
    evonyearsafter.PNG
    1349 x 494 - 365K
    Post edited by Gordig on
    And this is what is taking about. Thanks a lot. I will try that option.
    Gordig said:

I don't have Blair hair, but I found a hair in my runtime that distorts with elf ears. Here's what it looks like before:

And notice that it spawns a corresponding morph dial in the hair, which can be dialed down to result in this:

If you don't see that morph on the hair, click on the "hamburger" icon at the top-left of the parameters pane and check "show hidden properties" under preferences.

I can not see that option. Maybe ears arę bugged or something? Or can i on some way editing hair?
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,647

And you have enabled "Show hidden"?

Yes

Then I don't know.

But you can avoid it if you instead of fitting the hair to the character, parent it to the head. Then the hair won't follow any morphs on the character.

I was trying parenting to them but i can not select head. Only whole body

When you click change parent there should open a window where you can select the character, then click on the triangle to drill down, and finally find a head bone.

edited January 2022
    I know but effect the same
    Post edited by jay_jay on
    Got it! Just one of the parameters of some "addon" was bugged or something. Now everything looks Perfect.