ERROR: relation "customer" does not exist

After far too many weeks, i've finally got Daz to install on my new macbook pro ( monterey 12.0.1- Apple M1 Max )

I can log into the website, DIM and Dazcentral fine but when i fire up daz i get 

"valid PostgreSQL CMS connection could not be established."

I uninstalled everything, deleted the hidden files,  zapped it with activity monitor, and reinstalled and restarted multiple times. same problem. I've tried with daz central and without. i want to scream.

when i try and login through daz3d I get this error.

" 2021-12-31 21:36:35.682 WARNING: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Unexpected exception in runNextTask-runTask: ERROR:  relation "customer" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "customer" WHERE remote_customer_id = '1396229... "

Help please.

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,114

The postgresql connection is only necessary if you're using Daz Connect, i.e. installing content through Daz Studio itself. If you install content any other way, you're fine just disregarding that message. 

• Gordig said:

The postgresql connection is only necessary if you're using Daz Connect, i.e. installing content through Daz Studio itself. If you install content any other way, you're fine just disregarding that message. 

Not true - PostreSQL is used by the Content Management System, which populates all content views except the X Formats trees in the Content Library pane (so Smart Content, Categories and Products in the Content Library pane, and all the Presets tabs in proeprty panes). It is also used in cases where compatibility matters, such as AutoFit and some of the options for saving/handling asset files.