Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

Comments

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

I did miss the artwork from both of you last month but this month should be easy. As or me my new 30 year old physical therapist is still a baby and for a short time once a week she is my baby.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

February was a short month and it almost caught me off guard... I'm lucky I made it... But I've moved on to New Baby(s?)  lol.  I'll try not to wait too long to get one posted.  I have a few ideas... (wheels start turning)... wait for it... waaaaaaaaaait....

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,233
    edited March 2022

"Baby"

Edit: I thought I would explain this monstrosity. I'm a big horror film guy scarier the better. So the theme is babies or new babies. So I remember this movie It's Alive (age Give away) 1974. It was scary as heck back then, now I'd call it hokey. So my inspiration for this is that movie. The last good show I watch that scared me was on Netflix, The Haunting of Hill House still get chills thinking about it.

Baby.png
    1494 x 2417 - 2M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

OMG Agi.. THAT is frightening... I don't think I've seen either movie... No thank you!!!  Found the trailer for ITS ALIVE... you are right.. rather cookie trailer... lol.  At any rate... Well done erm.. baby??? 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,169
    edited March 2022

AgitatedRiot said:

Edit: I thought I would explain this monstrosity. I'm a big horror film guy scarier the better. So the theme is babies or new babies. So I remember this movie It's Alive (age Give away) 1974. It was scary as heck back then, now I'd call it hokey. So my inspiration for this is that movie. The last good show I watch that scared me was on Netflix, The Haunting of Hill House still get chills thinking about it.

Have you seen the Ritual on Netflix? My wife gets scared just seeing the thumbnail when we're scrolling through looking for something to watch, and I occasionally tease her that we're going to watch it again.

Post edited by Gordig on

Gordig said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Have you seen the Ritual on Netflix? My wife gets scared just seeing the thumbnail when we're scrolling through looking for something to watch, and I occasionally tease her that we're going to watch it again.

Yea, did that guy freak out! Waking naked praying to that thing in the attic. Love it. I thought the creature was very well done.

Llola Lane said:

OMG Agi.. THAT is frightening... I don't think I've seen either movie... No thank you!!!  Found the trailer for ITS ALIVE... you are right.. rather cookie trailer... lol.  At any rate... Well done erm.. baby??? 

Maybe you would like the first "It's Alive" 1969 version (ooopss age tell)

I have seen all those movies and you child is a movie star beauty compares to those horrors. Very well done AgitatedRiot.

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

ha.... Tthe originals are usually the best... I'll have to see if hubby wants to put it in our que on Netflix... ;)

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

ha.... Tthe originals are usually the best... I'll have to see if hubby wants to put it in our que on Netflix... ;)

Not in this case. It doesn't have a baby in the movie. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

Not in this case. It doesn't have a baby in the movie. 

ahh... ok.. Well... I'll still let him decide ;)

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425
    edited March 2022

I did this one specifically for the challenge - 

New Baby

A new mother lovingly tends to her tiny baby while the father looks on curiously ^_^ 

(Made for Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge - New Baby) 

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator.

(I did another baby picture this month, but only realized it would have worked for this after the fact.  Oh well!)

Post edited by Fae3D on

Oh Fae3D... Thanks for joining the challenge with your wonderful baby deer.  I love it!!!  I'm working on my artwork too... I'll get it posted shortly.  ;)  We still have half a month to go... so I'm trying to get it perfect (well.. MY perfect... that is ;))

Fae3D said:

New Baby

A new mother lovingly tends to her tiny baby while the father looks on curiously ^_^ 

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Awe I saw one the other day. Just running around freeeeee. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Fae3D said:

New Baby

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Oh yes.. baby season is coming up fast around the corner... Mom and Dad have a pregnant stray cat hanging around their house.  They are safe in mommy's tummy, for now... Luckily mom and dad feed her so she's getting nourishment.  But she won't let them get near her so she's stuck being a stray :(

Bambi, the early years. Very nice work Fae3D, the blur and lighting realy make the deer standout. 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

Thanks, everyone!  I can't resist doing a cute family render, those are some of my favorites!

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Fae3D said:

New Baby

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Oh yes.. baby season is coming up fast around the corner... Mom and Dad have a pregnant stray cat hanging around their house.  They are safe in mommy's tummy, for now... Luckily mom and dad feed her so she's getting nourishment.  But she won't let them get near her so she's stuck being a stray :(

Yea, here there are so many in the city I live in the come in once a year with bows to thin the herd. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Fae3D said:

New Baby

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Yea, here there are so many in the city I live in the come in once a year with bows to thin the herd. 

eeeeeep.... It's unfortunated that we as hoomanzzz are forced to do that.  Mom and Dad also get deer in their yard... Many a time Mom sees the stray cat staring that the giant creature. The deer completely ate the pumpkin from Halloween that Dad left for it in the garden. 

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Fae3D said:

New Baby

Postwork in Pixelmator.

eeeeeep.... It's unfortunated that we as hoomanzzz are forced to do that.  Mom and Dad also get deer in their yard... Many a time Mom sees the stray cat staring that the giant creature. The deer completely ate the pumpkin from Halloween that Dad left for it in the garden. 

Yes, just to protect ourselves we slaughter innocent animals. Most of my foster families live in rural areas and all the deer fled to populated areas. They keep complaining there is nothing to hunt. I say that is because they live in the cities now so they don't get shot. The only shooting here is people vs people. 

edited March 2022

I was going to do a baby on a bear skin rug but it turned out she was in her mid thirties and not very TOS friendly. So this is what I came up with, hope you enjoy.

Westbound

He and she and the pup makes three.

WestBound.jpg
    1024 x 896 - 175K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

deeleelaw57 said:

I was going to do a baby on a bear skin rug but it turned out she was in her mid thirties and not very TOS friendly. So this is what I came up with, hope you enjoy.

Westbound

Haaa.. that's cute Dee... I did a toon for the 'other' thread so I've got something else cookin' for this thread :) 

deeleelaw57 said:

Westbound

How cute. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I made this for inspiration in my Freebie Contest and thought it fit here as well!

Saphirewild said:

I made this for inspiration in my Freebie Contest and thought it fit here as well!

aweeeeeee... baby dwagon... How old are dragons before they can spit fire?   humm.....  I think I'd suit up... just in case... lol.  Well done Saph... :)

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited March 2022

...new babies...

Ducks ds awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

It is nice to see some kindness for a change!!!

Great render Sven!!!

Sven Dullah said:

...new babies...

Awe, a little baby fell over. 

Sven Dullah said:

...new babies...

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........  Perfect artwork Sven... I hope that tank waits for them to cross the road.... I'd help the little one that fell over but I'm too far away :(  Thanks for sharing.

edited March 2022

Me???  Posting early???  lol.  Yep...

"Mama with New Baby Kittens"

NEW BABY kittens DONE SIGN framed.jpg
    1230 x 705 - 140K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on