Tim_A won 5500 fake points in GLORY #2. Now you can win in Glory #3

MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Tim_A is owed a debt of gratitude from the Carrara community for taking on the "'Tis for the GLORY #2" challenge and emerging a true victor. He won points, a lot of them, 5500 in fact. And, they're as fake as my mother's love.

This weeks challenge, selected by Tim, is this - and I quote:

-------
"My choice of theme is: "What's under the bed?" Could be monsters, could be magic, could be memories of a bygone age, or a secret lair, or maybe just a load of blankets in boxes, or ... who knows?"
-------

Now is your chance to give us an unwanted look into your fears, phobias or completely wholesome psyche.

I shudder at the thought of what this challenge will produce.

Regards,
Mark

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Tim_A is owed a debt of gratitude from the Carrara community for taking on the "'Tis for the GLORY #2" challenge and emerging a true victor. He won points, a lot of them, 5500 in fact. And, they're as fake as my mother's love.

This weeks challenge, selected by Tim, is this - and I quote:

-------
    "My choice of theme is: "What's under the bed?" Could be monsters, could be magic, could be memories of a bygone age, or a secret lair, or maybe just a load of blankets in boxes, or ... who knows?"
    -------

Now is your chance to give us an unwanted look into your fears, phobias or completely wholesome psyche.

I shudder at the thought of what this challenge will produce.

Regards,
    Mark

Just wait to see if Stu puts an entry in. You won't be able to sleep with the lights off for a month!
    http://stusutcliffe.blogspot.co.uk/

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

He won points, a lot of them, 5500 in fact. And, they're as fake as my mother's love.

Won't stop me trying to use them on the bus... ;)

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Great job Tim!

I'm not sure about the new theme though... I mean how many different ways can you put "what" under a bed? Or have I misread that? ;)

WhatUnderTheBedFinal.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 78K
  • TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

Chuckle. Well, you could always animate it... ;)

edited December 1969

Congrats Tim! Maybe you can spend your points at the same place they do on, Who's Line Is It Anyway?

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Congratulations Tim!!!

• MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
    edited December 1969

It could happen...

Bed1.jpg
    1080 x 720 - 177K
    edited December 1969

Man, my week was bat guano crazy. Hoped I'd have time to make another image. Maybe I still can.

Participation is light this week so it's a narrow playing field. Hope all 'y'all make some images and post them over on the Renderosity Carrara forum in the 'Tis For The GLORY #3 thread.

edited December 1969

When does that end again?

Anyway, since this has a bed, I'll let you guys ponder the riddle, which came first?

Chicken-final.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 470K
    edited December 1969

When does that end again?

Anyway, since this has a bed, I'll let you guys ponder the riddle, which came first?

:D

The contest ends sometime late, late on Saturday Pacific time. Hope you can play!

• stu sutcliffestu sutcliffe Posts: 274
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the vote of confidence EP! I only looked at this thread today so I guess I will not get anything done in 8 hours!, as it usually takes me about two weeks.....
    Funny enough I had been mulling over an under the bed thing for a while and I am currently thinking about thinking about it. I spend more time doing it in may head than actually doing stuff.... cos its easier that way and my head does not crash as much as my computer.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

Funny enough I had been mulling over an under the bed thing for a while and I am currently thinking about thinking about it.

Could not have said that better. LOL - same here! Maybe next time.