Do you know Iray servers that support DAZ Studio?

Hi.

I am looking for an Iray server but I pretty much only see that they support Iray itself, nothing states DAZ itself on their list. I'm not sure if it measn I can use them or not so I'm relucant on buying into these.

So I would have 2 questions, could I use those renderfarms which have Iray (but not daz) listed in their supported methods, and second, Do you know any good renderfarms that works with DAZ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• It doesn't need to support Daz Studio, you just feed the log in details you are given into the Bridge sub-tab of the Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane and it  gets the prepared Iray data for rendering.

• schumilex123456789 said:

Hi.

I am looking for an Iray server but I pretty much only see that they support Iray itself, nothing states DAZ itself on their list. I'm not sure if it measn I can use them or not so I'm relucant on buying into these.

So I would have 2 questions, could I use those renderfarms which have Iray (but not daz) listed in their supported methods, and second, Do you know any good renderfarms that works with DAZ?

Thanks in advance.

iirc, Jack Tomalin(spelling?) frequents these forums and he runs a render farm service that does what you're looking for. There is a charge for it, but its reasonably priced as long as you don't abuse the service, so maybe try to contact him and ask for details. Also, I should mention that when you use a service like that, you generally want to be rendering finished scenes that you have already test rendered on your own machine.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

It doesn't need to support Daz Studio, you just feed the log in details you are given into the Bridge sub-tab of the Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane and it  gets the prepared Iray data for rendering.

Yeah but I often see this line " Package your scene include textures and assets into a project folder." I'm not sure how can I feed the textures.

I know jack's server I am currently using that but recently it had many crashes so I was thinking about trying out some others.