How to delete Morph from Genesis figure ?

paskaypaskay Posts: 7
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

How can I delete a Morph that was added by me to Genesis figure ?

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

How did you add it and did you save the morph as an asset or anything else after it was added? If not, it will likely not be there when you reopen Studio the next time.

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421
    edited December 1969

select the caracther and use menu

Edit > Figure > Restore > figure shapes, that turn back to created of loaded figure.

note:
    if previously you use the MEMORIZE 'figure shapes'
    the restore > figure shape, goes back to memorized set!

• paskaypaskay Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

I have saved the morph as an asset.
    I have some other morphs that I have created for that figure wich I would like to keep
    (only one to delele from a goup of meny others)

Thanks

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited March 2015

paskay said:
    I have saved the morph as an asset.
    I have some other morphs that I have created for that figure wich I would like to keep
    (only one to delele from a goup of meny others)

Thanks

You can delete morphs in the parameters tab...if you right click on the morph and then select edit. Then right click again you can select delete selected property. It used to be that you could do it in the tool settings tab as well but that doesn't seem to be there anymore. Either that or I'm going blind...

edited to add removing the shape files would probably do it also...

Post edited by Pendraia on
    edited December 1969

I did try the above idea ,but it keep coming back on the next Studio startup.

edited March 2015

paskay said:
    I did try the above idea ,but it keep coming back on the next Studio startup.

I would find the folders for your morph in the data folder and delete them then...just make sure you find the right folder.

It should be under data/daz3D/Figures name/base/morphs/your folder(this will be whatever you put in Vendor name when saving the morph.)/morph name unless you gave it a product name and then it will product name/morph name.

edited to add...if your not sure it's the correct file make a copy as a back up and move it somewhere safe.

Post edited by Pendraia on
    edited December 1969

Ok, it works

Thanks

edited December 1969

paskay said:
    Ok, it works

Thanks

glad I could help...