Can't connect to DAZ3D account after installation

Hi,

I'm new to DAZ3D, just downloaded the program some days ago (v 4.16.0.3, 32bit), but somehow I can't login to my DAZ3D account to get the smart content working. "Communication to server failed" pops up. So I've googled the problem. Some say it's because my password has some odd characters, which I've changed. Still not working. Other say, I should turn off my antivirus. I'm on a mac and I don't have an antivirus. Others suggest, I should agree to the EULA sheet. But when I click on the link on the login form, it just tells me "Failed to obtain the end-user license agreement. (Unable to obtain end-user license agreement from the server.)

So I am wondering if there is a way to make this work?

Comments

• Smart Content should be populated by installing the cotnent through Daz Central or Install Manager, logging in to your account allows it to have the emtadata for products you own but haven't installed and to offer to isntall them if you open a file that depends on them, but it isn't essential. If Smart Content is empty and you have content installed through one of the Daz installers then there is a more fundamental issue invovled.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,471

Logging in to DAZ Studio is not necessary, and if you are installing your content with DAZ Central, DAZ Install Manager (DIM) or manually, I would not recommend logging in.