loding digetal creations downloded items on to daz 4.6

Cas_MustangCas_Mustang Posts: 4
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I need some help pleas i resently got some stuff from digetal creations and i am struggeling to load it on to the Daz 4.6 program. Some one sed someting about a run time folder thats in a library folder that i cant finde... Pleas help me!!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What did you by exactly, is it a character for V4 or Genesis?

If you are using other DAZ 3D content, then there should be a Runtime folder inside your DAZ Studio content folder. Where are you looking?

• Cas_MustangCas_Mustang Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Hey that was quick, Thanks!!
    I bougth a careter and adons. The problem is i cant vind the runtime folder to manually load on to Daz. I am looking in C drive>program files>daz 3d>dazstuio4...
    The info i got must be out of date, it said that there is a content folder or a library folder where the run time folder is hidden thats were i should coppy all the downloaded contents run time folders to.
    But i cant find it... If jou know a better way to do it i will for ewer gratefill

edited December 1969

The problem is i cant vind the runtime folder to manually load on to Daz. I am looking in C drive>program files>daz 3d>dazstuio4…

If you have installed DAZ Studio content using the DIM (DAZ Install Manager) it will be in C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library

User content is NEVER stored in the Program Files area (since Windows Vista). If you have other DAZ Studio content installed, it will almost certainly contain a Runtime folder, Where is your DAZ Studio content installed to?
    edited December 1969

Sorry my mistake i went an reread the tutorial agen... I need a content file i am supose to coppy the stuff in there. My daz sudio content go's to
    C:/Users/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library

As recomended so were do i copy the stuff to?
    Thanks for your pations with me

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

If the zip starts with a folder named "Content", you want to copy what's INSIDE that folder into "My Library" or "My DAZ 3D Library" -- don't copy the folder named "Content" itself.

edited December 1969

Fixmypcmike

These downloads dos't have any content folders it just gives the light presets, runtime people, data, extra... Would i be corect if i just coppy these files in to my daz library under the coresponding items?

Ex: data to data the people to people and so on and so on?

edited December 1969

Yes, assuming that you are using a PC, that should Merge the folders together.

edited December 1969

Thanks a milion i shall do so!!!!