Exporting CR2 to Poser

csteell_c2893e4ab6csteell_c2893e4ab6 Posts: 472
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have created a Genesis 2 character in DAZ Studio 4.7 with textures and morphs. I have exported it as a CR2 into Poser. When I try to open the figure in Poser I keep getting asked for Body GRPS Files! plus other files! Is there a set criteria that I have to do to export a Genesis character from DAZ Studio to Poser? Also what about the textures/mats do they export as well? Cheers :roll:

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

arrow1 said:
    I have created a Genesis 2 character in DAZ Studio 4.7 with textures and morphs. I have exported it as a CR2 into Poser. When I try to open the figure in Poser I keep getting asked for Body GRPS Files! plus other files! Is there a set criteria that I have to do to export a Genesis character from DAZ Studio to Poser? Also what about the textures/mats do they export as well? Cheers :roll:
    Have you tried using DSON and then using Netherworks Toybox and Poser File Editor to strip the dson and save as a cr2?

When I was recently trying to get some pants for star over there that's what was suggested by LLF as the best way to do it.