The Forge [Commercial]

Merlin StudiosMerlin Studios Posts: 317
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The Forge is a medieval blacksmiths that makes all the equipment for The Armoury and more besides...

For Poser and Daz Studio, it comes with both exterior and interior with 60+ props for near unlimited scene combinations, lights, cameras and D|S mats...

TheForgeBigMain03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 314K
TheForgeBig02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 262K

Comments

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Another masterpiece!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Too late, I'd aleady put it into my cart. Listen carefully, and you'll hear my bank card squeeeeel... :coolsmile:

• ArvanorArvanor Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

This was an instant purchase. I love your stuff, especially because it is so useful for rpg-scenes.

• Merlin StudiosMerlin Studios Posts: 317
    edited August 2012

Too late, I'd aleady put it into my cart. Listen carefully, and you'll hear my bank card squeeeeel... :coolsmile:

Ah, is that what it was!

Here's a HD video of The Forge...

The Forge HD video

Post edited by Merlin Studios on
    edited December 1969

Just 4 days left in the intro sale for The Forge, ends on Tuesday 21st...

TheForge.jpg
    1000 x 650 - 160K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

I love this set but unfortunately cannot afford to get it at the moment. Are you likely to put it in the PA sale that they have advertised for September?

Thanks

Pen

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    I love this set but unfortunately cannot afford to get it at the moment. Are you likely to put it in the PA sale that they have advertised for September?

Thanks

Pen

There is a distinct possibility but you didn't hear that from me, ok? ;-)

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

Thanks

Pen

There is a distinct possibility but you didn't hear that from me, ok? ;-)Thanks...there is just too many terrific products being released at the moment. There are a few things that I will just have to wait to get...but that's life, all about choices.

edited August 2012

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

Thanks

Pen

Thanks...there is just too many terrific products being released at the moment. There are a few things that I will just have to wait to get...but that's life, all about choices.

There is also a distinct possibility that I'll have a new set out for the PA sale too... :ohh:

Post edited by Merlin Studios on
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Pendraia said:

Thanks

Pen

Thanks...there is just too many terrific products being released at the moment. There are a few things that I will just have to wait to get...but that's life, all about choices.

There is also a distinct possibility that I'll have a new set out for the PA sale too... :ohh:Damn...I'm going to have to think about getting a second job!