JUST RELEASED: Deividman's Double Barrel Sawed-off Shotgun [Commercial]

DeividmanDeividman Posts: 27
edited April 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi, everyone!
My first product has been released today.

The Deividman’s Double Barrel Sawed-off Shotgun is a poseable smart prop for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s). It’s fully rigged with five pose controls for the barrels, the top lever, the safety and both triggers.
It comes with four full material presets and eight partial material presets that you can combine according to your render needs.
This set includes custom hand poses for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s) (both hands) and a shotgun shell prop with three different colors.

You can check it here: http://www.daz3d.com/deividman-s-double-barrel-sawed-off-shotgun

Here you have some promo images.

Thanks!

popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 905K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 833K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 709K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,762
    edited December 1969

Thank you and I just added it to my cart. I am starting to think of some uses for it.

• DeividmanDeividman Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot, Kulay Wolf!
    I'd be delighted to see your renders with it.
    :-)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:

Maybe tonight when I get home and check out with it.
    edited December 1969

Deividman said:

Maybe tonight when I get home and check out with it.

Can't wait!
    Thank you.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Nicely done. Great that you added the shells.

I want it, but sadly I over extended with march madness.... I have it wish listed it.

edited December 1969

Nicely done. Great that you added the shells.

I want it, but sadly I over extended with march madness.... I have it wish listed it.

Thank you very much, SereneNight!

I have also spent way too much during March Madness... I become a compulsive shopper with all those great products and huge discounts.
    Glad you have it on your wish list. ;)

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

That's one of the more inspired promo images I've seen, very nice!

edited December 1969

dhtapp said:
    That's one of the more inspired promo images I've seen, very nice!

Thank you very much, dhtapp!
    It means a lot to me. You are very kind.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Congratulations! May your sales be swift, and many.

edited April 2015

Congratulations! May your sales be swift, and many.

Thanks a lot, SickleYield.
    You already know I couldn't come this far without your posts and tutorials!
    ;-)

Post edited by Deividman on
    edited December 1969

My first Reality 4 render with this product. Not exactly what I wanted but I'm pretty happy with it.

Deividman_Desperado_X.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 494K
    edited December 1969

Good news I think is that I got it before I spent my budget away. Will try to render it soon

edited April 2015

Good news I think is that I got it before I spent my budget away. Will try to render it soon

Post your render here or let me know where I can see it. I'm very curious about how people are going to use it.
    Thanks a lot Kulay Wolf.
    ;)
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited April 2015

I have a comic I may use this prop in when I buy it. I had to hold off because March Madness killed my budget but I am going to try to snag it in the next day or two.

Edit: And thank you so much for including hand poses. That's a small thing but it makes my life so much easier!

Post edited by Riggswolfe on
    edited April 2015

I have a comic I may use this prop in when I buy it. I had to hold off because March Madness killed my budget but I am going to try to snag it in the next day or two.

Edit: And thank you so much for including hand poses. That's a small thing but it makes my life so much easier!

Thank you very much, Riggswolfe.
    I also dried up my credit card during March Madness. I'm working on a comic too using DAZ Studio. Have you shared your art somewhere online?
    The best thing about props and hand poses now is that you double-click on the prop and it is loaded with the correct hand pose. You don't have to load the prop and look for the hand pose. This was a feature I was unaware of until xenic101 kindly told me during QA.
    In case you want to do it with other props you can check how it is done here: https://youtu.be/_DesRqOhv3A

:)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:

I also dried up my credit card during March Madness. I'm working on a comic too using DAZ Studio. Have you shared your art somewhere online?
    The best thing about props and hand poses now is that you double-click on the prop and it is loaded with the correct hand pose. You don't have to load the prop and look for the hand pose. This was a feature I was unaware of until xenic101 kindly told me during QA.
    In case you want to do it with other props you can check how it is done here: https://youtu.be/_DesRqOhv3A

My comics are indeed available online but I sell them and they are "adult" so I can't link to them here. :)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:

My comics are indeed available online but I sell them and they are "adult" so I can't link to them here. :)

I'll try a search with your nickname... ;)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:
    Deividman said:

My comics aren't done as my nickname or under my real name. I had one published, briefly at a certain adult poser/daz store which you probably now about. I now publish them on my own website with a partner and a few others. It wasn't exactly....something I ever imagined doing and it took about 6 months for me to be talked into it but in the end I had debts I had to pay off and my spouse gave me the greenlight as long as it wasn't anything illegal which it isn't. :)

Oh, and I just bought your shotgun. :)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:
    Deividman said:

My comics aren't done as my nickname or under my real name. I had one published, briefly at a certain adult poser/daz store which you probably now about. I now publish them on my own website with a partner and a few others. It wasn't exactly....something I ever imagined doing and it took about 6 months for me to be talked into it but in the end I had debts I had to pay off and my spouse gave me the greenlight as long as it wasn't anything illegal which it isn't. :)

Thanks a lot!

Well, since I've already become a watcher at your deviantart page, I'd be grateful if you could let me know through private message there . I'm very curious about it right now!
    ;)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:
    Deividman said:
    Deividman said:

Thanks a lot!

Well, since I've already become a watcher at your deviantart page, I'd be grateful if you could let me know through private message there . I'm very curious about it right now!
    ;)

Actually, I'd totally forgotten about that DeviantArt account and I just deactivated it. My primary DeviantArt account now is used for my comics. :)

edited December 1969

Deividman said:
    Deividman said:
    Deividman said:

Thanks a lot!

;)

Actually, I'd totally forgotten about that DeviantArt account and I just deactivated it. My primary DeviantArt account now is used for my comics. :)

What about a private message here? ;)