SciFi Tattoos for Genesis 8 Males Tutorial?

As the title says, does anyone know if there is a tutorial (preferrably on YouTube or the like) on how to use SciFi Tattoos for Genesis 8 Males?

https://www.daz3d.com/scifi-tattoos-for-genesis-8-males

Yes, the product does come with its own .pdf on how to use it, but for a beginner like myself, its a bit confusing.

Someone going through it step by step would make it MUCH easier to follow.

Until then, though, I'll keep trying.

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    edited February 2022

Hi Abraham,

Are you, by any chance, accessing the product via Smart Content? If so, I can see how the amount of presets can be daunting and confusing. I highly recommend using the Content Library, as each effect has it's own folder and it will help you focus on one effect at the time. To get to where the Product Folder resides in the Content Library, you can...

1. Open the Product in Smart Content.

2.Right click on any of the presets > Show Asset in > Content Library > Mapped Folder.

That will take you to the Conent Library Pane were you'll see the folder structure which should make it easier for you to follow along with the PDF.

If you let me know which effect you're looking to apply, I can guide you through the steps to follow.

Scifi-01.JPG
    960 x 1031 - 161K
    Scifi-02.JPG
    960 x 1031 - 95K
    Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • Thanks for the reply.

I've got the 'base' applications down, but I'll follow your suggestions when I'm ready to use any of the rest of the options.