DAZ Studio / QT Compatibility with Wacom Tablet drivers

AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I know this problem lies more on the end of QT than it does DAZ, but for the longest while, I have been using the Windows default drivers over the Wacom drivers for my tablet as to not break DAZ's compatibility. Same with Luxrender.

However, I found my stylus last night and am now curious whether or not the problems of QT vs. Wacom tablets has been fixed. I am using an older Bamboo, a Bamboo Fun, CTE-450 on a Win 7 64 bit AMD.

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited December 1969

Ariaso said:
    I know this problem lies more on the end of QT than it does DAZ, but for the longest while, I have been using the Windows default drivers over the Wacom drivers for my tablet as to not break DAZ's compatibility. Same with Luxrender.

However, I found my stylus last night and am now curious whether or not the problems of QT vs. Wacom tablets has been fixed. I am using an older Bamboo, a Bamboo Fun, CTE-450 on a Win 7 64 bit AMD.

Are you talking QuickTime or any GUIs with using the QT Library (e.g. AutoDesk products)?

• AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Ariaso said:

Are you talking QuickTime or any GUIs with using the QT Library (e.g. AutoDesk products)?

The library. I can't imagine what a movie format would have on a program's UI (and if it did, I'd be scared.)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited December 1969

Sorry, just asking because this isn't exactly a forum where you'd expect a question about Wacom drivers and the QT Libraries.

Have you tried Wacom forums or QT's forums? As open source, the developers of QT will probably be helpful you.

• AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Sorry, just asking because this isn't exactly a forum where you'd expect a question about Wacom drivers and the QT Libraries.

Have you tried Wacom forums or QT's forums? As open source, the developers of QT will probably be helpful you.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off snarky, just yeah. Looking over QT's bug reports, they say that they are working on it. I was just hoping, if it wasn't impossible, that DAZ could have done something to fix it, you know?