Resistance Soldier for G2M Why don't the materials apply?

Ok I am few days too late to ask for a refund on it. Believe me like the outfit but annoyed the materials weren't done properly and no update was posted . But no matter what you select it renders orange? I do a lot of my own textures and shaders but can't figure out why this one doesn't work.

Comments

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

I turned velvet strength to 0% to get the materials to work. I guess you could also change the velvet color to match the color of your material.

• edited December 1969

Does that mean I have to go through every material zone when I apply ?

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Shift select all the pieces in the scene tab and then shift select all the materials in the surface tab and then you can set the velvet strength to 0 or some low number or you can change the velvet color to something that better matches the target material color instead of always being orange. Hopefully the PA will fix the issue because the clothes are cool and worth keeping in my opinion.

• edited December 1969

Oh they are worth keeping I agree. They fit in well with the type of renders I am doing right now. Just wish someone had done some quality control before putting it out or realised the problem and posted an update. Shouldn't take this long for a problem to be fixed. I have a freebie texture set done up for another figure that I haven't posted yet because I am trying to fix a problem with it working between Daz and Poser so yeah I am little obsessive about details lol. thanks for the option. Now if Daz will fix the autofit for boots/footwear for M4/V4 to G2 I would be happy. Thanks for the help.

• ScoopeyScoopey Posts: 190

Theres a few items in Yura's ranger that suffer from "material" issues. I think the Imperial soldier does the same.