Useful intermediate timeline

This is such a simple request so here it goes. When I am in intermediate view on the timeline I would like to select a node (such as the forearm) and have the timeline only show those keyframes for what I selected.. I want to be able to select a keyframe and delete it. Simple. I have wrote on the forums before that intermediate is useless for anything other that just another player. Why have 2 players? I have a scene with 2 figures, loads of props, etc...Sometimes to do quick editting I do not need all the bells and whistles of advanced and intermediate is useless for anything and everything. Why? Because in a dynamic scene the intermediate timeline is one giant black line of keyframes. 

Ever since Daz moved from 2.10  the timeline has been a tremndous headache for me and intermediate has been ignored. We are in 2.20 Beta and still, not one shread of work done for a useful intermediate. Wanna work on some things when I am away from the house and I am on my laptop? Forget it, not happening, I don;t want to fight the advanced timeline on my 12" screen.. So please consider for me and for new users could you please give the intermediate some functionality? Make it like the advanced timeline from 2.10 and new users might find the learning curve to be less of a slope. Win win. Thank you. 

Comments