HD hand and foot morphs for G8 Males?

This topic has been touched on a few times from my research. As usual, there are quite a few female body-part-specific HD morph add-ons available, but none really for male characters. Maybe I missed them?

I find some detail is added by piling on HD body morphs from certain characters, but that obviously results in the entire character beginning to look monstrous as you combine a ton of morphs. Is there a better way? Is there a pack out there for detailed HD morphs for feet and hands and fingers? Or are we simply lacking them entirely? 

If we are, would be nice to throw some money to see some in the marketplace. Any suggestions?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Could you be more specific on what type of features you want to see on the hands and feet. I tend to just use the zevo vascularity package to add to the HD detail of any character I use and that usually serves the purpose

https://www.daz3d.com/vascularity-hd-for-genesis-8-female-and-male

• Definition would be what I am looking for. Creases around the toes and soles or fingers and palms, or adding shape to the tendons, and similar. Looking at your own hands and feet, you have all of these small but important details that are important. Any of these would be greatly appreciated for close-ups. Without any, the hands or feet look unnaturally smooth.

I'll have to buy that vascularity one -- looks good!