Reality 4 stops updating the materials tab.

AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

The problem is, After I save a scene and close Daz. The scene can no longer be edited.
I cannot add anything to a scene. If I delete something and decide I want to keep the items after I removed them from the scene. It will never show up in the materials tab ever again.

And yes.. I have the latest version of Reality installed & latest version of Daz installed.

Post edited by Angel on

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

The problem is, After I save a scene and close Daz. The scene can no longer be edited.
    I cannot add anything to a scene. If I delete something and decide I want to keep the items after I removed them from the scene. It will never show up in the materials tab ever again.

And yes.. I have the latest version of Reality installed & latest version of Daz installed.

please see this thread and report you're having this issue

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?98331-New-computer-New-Reality-4-Install-Same-Problem

• AngelAngel Posts: 1,204
    edited December 1969

You can clearly see I copied and pasted the issue... Duh...

Pret - 3D Says come here. Daz 3D Says go there. This is dumb.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

You can clearly see I copied and pasted the issue... Duh...

Pret - 3D Says come here. Daz 3D Says go there. This is dumb.

Forget I attempted to help you and best of luck next time.

• AngelAngel Posts: 1,204
    edited April 2015

Is there a phone number I can call?

Post edited by Angel on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Is there a phone number I can call?

No, you can open a Support ticket with DAZ by using the Help > Contact Us button at the top of this page, phone calls are no longer accepted. Paolo may see this thread in the forum, but you could try sending him a pm through the site here.