Mech Gear for Genesis 2 Male and Female Bundle Commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited April 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Here is to the future and all that is yet to be rendered.

http://www.daz3d.com/mech-gear-for-genesis-2-male-and-female-bundle

Newpop4.jpg
1707 x 600 - 636K
newMAIN.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 2M
NewFemaleMAIN.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 2M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

Here is to the future and all that is yet to be rendered.

http://www.daz3d.com/mech-gear-for-genesis-2-male-and-female-bundle

I got mine!
    Absolutely awesome! I was expecting something great, but the two of you together really are greater than the sum of the parts.
    Dress/undress morphs for the gloves and boots? Brilliant!
    I love that the bodysuit parts make for a great ship suit, I'd love to see more textures for it.
    Thanks for helping make a fantastic ending to a very tasking week.
    So... what's next? ;-)
    -- Walt Sterdan
  • DeividmanDeividman Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Congratulations! Great design and versatility. Want both, will have both. Love the boots!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

Thanks Guys. It's maybe one of the most complete sets I've done to date and with all SickleYields Morphs and rigging It turned out pretty sweet. It all started with the helmet and just grew.

pop6.jpg
    2000 x 600 - 602K
    edited December 1969

Thanks Guys. It's maybe one of the most complete sets I've done to date and with all SickleYields Morphs and rigging It turned out pretty sweet. It all started with the helmet and just grew.
    Did I mention how incredible it is to finally have clothing that can lay on the floor as a prop? Absolutely brilliant! To the best of my knowledge, this is the first set of clothing I own with a "prop" morph. You guys are too cool!
    -- Walt Sterdan
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited April 2015

Insta-purchase for the bundle! I'll have to use some other footwear on it, though, because those huge boots are a little too chunky. :) Love the rest of it! You and Sickleyield have done some good stuff with this. The bodysuit looks like it could be a good base for combining with elements from other costumes, too.

Especially nice to see something made for both of the genders!

Will there be texture expansions to give these alternative colour schemes?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited December 1969

That's doable, ideas welcome.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

I had to have it. So awesome even though I had vowed no more spending after March madness tapped me out early this month, this set was just plain too awesome to pass up. I hope it sells so you make. An expansion!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I was drawn in by the looks but Sickleyield's morphs absolutely sold the set for me. I love that kind of extra functionality!

• ArvanorArvanor Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

Great product but what a pity it doesn't come with poser companion files :down:

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited April 2015

Quite brilliant set. Must buy for me really an the bundle of course :)

wsterdan said:
    Did I mention how incredible it is to finally have clothing that can lay on the floor as a prop? Absolutely brilliant! To the best of my knowledge, this is the first set of clothing I own with a "prop" morph. You guys are too cool!
    -- Walt Sterdan

Most clothing items where Sickleyield is involved got a "Prop" morph (and many others), just double check the morphs list in the products :) This is probably the first SciFi set I am seeing with such morphs though and it is really a great addition. One thing I really appreciate :) Also, on ShareCG look for Beat578's gallery.
    Post edited by Renpatsu on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,173
    edited December 1969

Anyone got a render of that "Prop morph" in action, please?

edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Quite brilliant set. Must buy for me really an the bundle of course :)
    wsterdan said:
    -- Walt Sterdan

Most clothing items where Sickleyield is involved got a "Prop" morph (and many others), just double check the morphs list in the products :) This is probably the first SciFi set I am seeing with such morphs though and it is really a great addition. One thing I really appreciate :) Also, on ShareCG look for Beat578's gallery.Ooops, you're right, I just checked some of the things I own and there they are, this is just the first time I noticed them.
    How embarrassing... :red:
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited April 2015

Hey don't feel bad I'm still finding buttons within programs I've never pushed and key commands that I never knew where there. That's what makes things interesting. And Opossums have 50 teeth which is more than any mammal.

Post edited by AntMan on
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

There are some interesting options with all the bits and pieces - I rendered the female in Iray then did post in Photoshop...

EWF_Earth_Wind_Fire.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 934K
    edited December 1969

Very Nice!

It was more work but in the end it made more sense to have the armor made up of parts rather than a suit. I'm glad your enjoying the feature.
    Thanks again for sharing the art.

• KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Omg yes! Sci-fi! Quality! Great design! I love it, thank you for your hard work!