Bryce artist is rendo artist of the month

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969
edited April 2015 in Bryce Discussion

http://www.renderosity.com/april-artist-of-the-month---miwi-cms-17613

Or search for renderosity April artist of the month

Miwi (aka Michael Wischniewski) is a long-time member of the Renderosity artist community having joined in 2000. That's 14 years of sharing his work with other Renderosity artists. He's uploaded over 1,300 images and has received over 120,000 views. He works primarily with BRYCE in the fantasy and abstract styles.

Sorry if this already been posted

Post edited by Headwax on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,541
    edited December 1969

I've seen it over there. A special type of artwork he creates, but very charming IMO. It is great to have a brycer as the artist of the month. Thanks for posting, head wax.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969
    edited December 1969

Horo said:
    I've seen it over there. A special type of artwork he creates, but very charming IMO. It is great to have a brycer as the artist of the month. Thanks for posting, head wax.

pleasure :) it's good to see Bryce centre stage !

• orbitalorbital Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

head wax said:
    Horo said:

pleasure :) it's good to see Bryce centre stage !
    It happens every year. Each month a different software takes center stage and a winner is voted for by the members. Then at the end of the year and artist of the year is chosen by the mods.
    If you look back at the archives on this page for AOM you can see the previous Bryce winners who are always chosen in March.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969
    edited December 1969

Oh well, my bad ;) his art is good regardless of the politics , that's the good thing about art... .