Muelsfell Warmachine Steam Cannons [Commercial]

E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
edited April 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

"The wars before The Fall were fought mostly with uncontrollable magical forces and copper-clad automatons, but none could dispute the raw power of forty pounds of solid iron cannonball smashing into enemy lines. While the armies on either side were brimming with good old-fashioned artillery pieces, some of the more notable arms dealers outfitted their weaponry with all manner of literal bells and whistles. "Gunpowder just became antiquated," proclaimed their sales banners. Of course, it never did, but that didn't stop them selling dozens of steampowered contraptions to the militaries."

Includes four fully rigged cannons, a wrecked cannon, and a display base, cannonballs, cannonball stacks, component props, and five material sets with high quality textures.

The cannon figures have basic articulation: loaders pull out, cannons angle up/down, wheels rotate, etc. The hand cannon in particular is scaled to work well with the various trolls and giants figures out there. Because a troll bearing down on you isn't enough, let's arm one with his own personal cannon!

I have been too busy with working on new projects to try any IRAY renders with them yet, but I certainly would like to see some -- I'd bet that would make the textures on these really pop!

http://www.daz3d.com/muelsfell-warmachine-cannons

Hopefully this set will be of interest to fantasy render enthusiasts. Enjoy, and thanks! :)

06-muelsfell-warmachine-cannons-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 308K
01-muelsfell-warmachine-cannons-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 386K
promo_dA_1300x1300.jpg
1300 x 1300 - 678K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• leoyu0213leoyu0213 Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Wow ! absolutely stunning ! Just like heaven render. Great job friend

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
    edited December 1969

Thank you! Hope you enjoy and have fun with the renders!

Btw, I'm now in a good groove and producing content on a regular basis, so you should see more new releases from me every month.