Hair request and wardrobe

Well hello. This must be the first time I've made such a request so I'm quite uncomfortable.

It has now been three years since I started producing images with the Daz3D software. And for two years, I planned to create images from my original universe.

However, I never completed this project. The problem being the main character.

I have a very precise idea of the character that I created in the form of a drawing a little over five years ago now.
Character typed basic manga but which, if I use it frequently on different supports, is in fact an adaptable character.

The main problem being: the hair.
So far, I managed to redo my key characters without any real problem. But for my main character, it is so far impossible. I would like to bring her to life in realistic appearence.

I came across a video where I could see a person in Tracer cosplay. Well.. It's not really resembling but I really enjoyed the cosplay itself. Since it gave me a preview of what my main character would realistically look like.
I'm mostly talking about the hairstyle and I appreciate how the wig doesn't feel rubbery or plastic like it often does with a hairstyle with multiple spikes.

This video inspired me for a "westernland" version of my main character. Here is the illustration.

I don't know if that's happening here. I wanted to make a request for this hair style and the wardrobe.

Suna - Copie.png
605 x 605 - 66K
qcvez.png
1550 x 952 - 996K