Dynamic Cloth Problem.

cabras-robycabras-roby Posts: 5
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hi!

I need help to make the gown Medieval Cloaks for Genesis 2 Female dynamic realistic.
Now the dress has attacked the character and does not perform the moving of realistic.
How portei make a dynamic cloth?
Is there a tutorial for this problem?
Thank you.
I attach images.

Dynamic_Cloth.jpg
1600 x 900 - 281K
hooded_cloak_packpop5.jpg
200 x 200 - 15K

Comments

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI cabras-roby

You're in the Carrara Discussion forum,.
    You should ask this question in the Daz3D Studio forums,. (perhaps a friendly Mod can move it for you)

However,.. I can tell you that the Medieval Cloak is NOT a "Dynamic" item,.
    It's a Figure,.. which should have a bunch of controls to allow you to "pose" that item.

You'd go to the Parameters panel, and adjust the contol sliders to suit the effect of Wind, movement etc

Hope it helps :)

• will2powerwill2power Posts: 270
    edited December 1969

It's a limitation of DAZ rigging that you're going to have to overcome outside of DAZ. Sometimes that Involves Re-rigging an object. Some might handle it by using Zbrush, 3D Coat or Hexagon to create a morph that does what you want. Some might handle it by using a program like Marvelous Designer, or Bringing the figure into Poser as a Prop and using Poser Dynamics to achieve a result. My point is that there are a lot of different ways to get there from here, but that all depends on what you're comfortable with doing and what software you have available to you.

Could you tell us a little more about what programs you are using besides DAZ Studio? Perhaps we can better direct you to a solution.

• cabras-robycabras-roby Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Hi!

Now I'm learning to use the Morph for the management of the cloth.
    Requires more work, but for now it's fine.

I thank you for your answers.