Sky-Sphere Environments: Desolate Desert Arches [Now Available]

FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,352
edited April 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

New environment set coming soon. Large central staging area and pre-rendered all encompassing sky-sphere surrounding the entire scene.

Desolate Desert Arches can work for alien planet type renders too.

desolateterrain-Mainskyspherenotag.jpg
800 x 1040 - 577K
main1-skysphere-desolate-arches-daz3d.jpg
800 x 1040 - 598K
Post edited by FirstBastion on

Comments

• HoleHole Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

....hmmm.

Were you watching Stargate Universe reruns a few weeks ago? I was having similar ideas but no time to do anything lol.

Looks good. :coolsmile:

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,352
    edited December 1969

This set will also work for the modern day adventurer, archeologist type scene render.

desolateterrain-1cineMainpromofindmask.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 614K
    edited December 1969

Just released and now available

http://www.daz3d.com/sky-sphere-environments-desolate-desert-arches

In the large central staging area, its possible to move and reposition all the individual landscape prop (stones, rocks, outcrops) elements to suit your needs. And they can be hidden or removed as well, or used with other scenes too. The fully surrounding skysphere offers dozens of potential angles with visual appeal.

10-sky-sphere-environments-desolate-desert-arches-daz3d.jpg
    1100 x 825 - 232K
    03-sky-sphere-environments-desolate-desert-arches-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 702 - 232K
    edited December 1969

Figured I'd add a few more images today.

desolateterrain-1cine2345.jpg
    1300 x 702 - 650K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I'm buying tomorrow since I don't get paid until the end of the month, but looks great FirstBastion.

edited December 1969

Thanks Serene, always nice to get some positive feedback. post a pic if you get a chance, I alway enjoy seeing what get done with them .

edited December 1969

I will play more later. With the atmospheric effects cameras you can add some interesting dust and haze which I think looks pretty good.

latest-1.jpg
    700 x 800 - 459K
  • NoName99NoName99 Posts: 322
    edited December 1969

Great looking product. Looks like it will compliment your SciFi bunker set nicely.

Grabbing this one ASAP, I can already see how useful it will be.

edited December 1969

One thing that I really like about this set is you can move stuff around. the rocks and debris can be moved around, and look very nice when rendered so you can make a really cool ground plane for your sci-fi environments

big2.jpg
    1400 x 1711 - 2M
    edited May 2015

One thing that I really like about this set is you can move stuff around. the rocks and debris can be moved around, and look very nice when rendered so you can make a really cool ground plane for your sci-fi environments

I like this overview angle and the alien plants growing between the rocks, makes it look like the outpost belongs there. And I want to add, the haze camera idea, reallly helps blend the foreground with the background. I believe I have those, will have to give it a try.

edited May 2015

Last of the camera angles. The North, South and West views are a little more visually complex but this east view is the most traditional. Just a single standard arch. I origianally got this idea while playing Red Dead Redemption and there's this huge arch to the south, across the river so I did a ittle bit of research on desert formations and how water erodes porous stone which triggered more ideas.

firstarch_daz3d_skysphere_desolate.jpg
    1300 x 702 - 458K