Simple Frames to Iray server queue adder

scyhocescyhoce Posts: 69

Hello, I want to write a script that goes through all the frames in a scene one by one, and adds them to an Iray server I already set up. The going through each frame part I already made, just not sure what to use to implement the "Add to queue"/"Job name" parts.  Thank you. 

Post edited by scyhoce on

Comments

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 362
    edited March 2022

This has been discussed before in this thread.

Because the forums are currently breaking pre / code blocks, I will repost the (undocumented, subject to change) functions here.

• DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*,int)

Added in 4.9.3.163

Post edited by Omniflux on
  • scyhocescyhoce Posts: 69

Omniflux said:

This has been discussed before in this thread.

Because the forums are currently breaking pre / code blocks, I will repost the (undocumented, subject to change) functions here.

• DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*)
    • DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*,int)

Added in 4.9.3.163

Thank you, any idea ho I could export/upload my scene current options like render time and tome mapping options with the frame file? 

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 362

Unfortunately, I have not worked with this aspect of DS.

Tone Mapping options are stored in a DzNode now, and so should be automatically included.

Not sure about render time.

It's alright. Though I wanna say the tone mapping options aren't automatically included, I tested them myslef. 

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

scyhoce said:

It's alright. Though I wanna say the tone mapping options aren't automatically included, I tested them myslef. 

You can create those nodes if not included, and even better, create them with your preferred settings.

jag11 said:

scyhoce said:

You can create those nodes if not included, and even better, create them with your preferred settings.

Do you know how? I can't find all the tone mapping options anywhere in the doc center. Also the I can't find the max render time settings.