Looking for a baby carrier

Hello! Wonder if anyone has encountered in their travels a baby carrier similar to the below for Daz? Baby stuff seems rare on the store and I've had no luck so far

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,734

can't say I have ever seen one and that would be tough to use as a generic model since it would have to be designed with the main figure and the baby as a reference.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,881

I have to concur with Michael, I have a lot of products and don't recall seeing one. Google it and see if the other stores like Renderosity might have it, or perhaps visit the Freebie forum as it has a lot of variety in what is offered. If they haven't offered it, they may know where you can find it. Commons is very general and covers all topics, freebies are a large variety of products. 

• I have used one IRL, for a short time. My eldest brat was a real lump (10lb6oz at birth) and the front side carrier did my back in when she was only a week old and I had to stop using it. I would love to discourage it's use on the grounds of 'pain'.
  • Lev_cLev_c Posts: 70

Thanks for the tips everyone. Will keep hunting. 

richardandtracy said:

I have used one IRL, for a short time. My eldest brat was a real lump (10lb6oz at birth) and the front side carrier did my back in when she was only a week old and I had to stop using it. I would love to discourage it's use on the grounds of 'pain'.

Was a life saver with my little one, we were carrying her around in one til she was about 18 months. Hated the pram.

• Lev_cLev_c Posts: 70

Ended up buying a model and commissioning someone to convert, to go with a specific character. Works well enough for my wants and needs!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,895

That looks good! Good on ya!

• I hope she isint going to shhot it! What is this?¬!?!!??!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,586

Lev_c said:

Ended up buying a model and commissioning someone to convert, to go with a specific character. Works well enough for my wants and needs!

And where might we find this item, so others can also use it. 

• mdingmding Posts: 1,238
    edited July 12

Baby needs some hearing protection (e.g. headphones).

ETA: Oops I overlooked the headphones. Perfect! Now let the fun begin!

Post edited by mding on
  • OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 373

Faeryl Womyn said:

The original model appears to be Wearable flory baby carriers set of 3 variants S Low-poly 3D model by PoliVR @ CGTrader.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,586

Omniflux said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

The original model appears to be Wearable flory baby carriers set of 3 variants S Low-poly 3D model by PoliVR @ CGTrader.

Thank you.