Changing Multiple Lighting Models Simultaneously?

AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

This might be a silly question, but I love Carrara, and this is the only thing that really bugs me. :)

But how do I change a lighting model on more than one shader at once? I mean, I'm trying to play around with YAToon 2 on Aiko 3, and I've ended up making a new skin shader just to make my life easy.

Still, for future reference, is this possible? I even looked at Fenric's scripts, and nothing seems to support it. Though his Poser Doctor scripts are awesome.

Just curious. Thanks. :)

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited December 1969

you have us stumped, :) I'd like to know the answer, longshot could be reference shader thingy but I don't know.....

• cdordonicdordoni Posts: 583
    edited December 1969

Digital Carver's Guild has a couple plugins that may help, Shaders Ops2 (Light Mangler) and Shaders Plus (several functions relating to lighting).

• AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

head wax said:
    you have us stumped, :) I'd like to know the answer, longshot could be reference shader thingy but I don't know.....

True, it's more or less changing all of A3's separate Shading Domain areas one by one. It's doable, it isn't difficult, but it is extremely tedious.

Though I just learned how to do reference shaders. Mind = blown. :D