help with morphing hi rez James in Poser 11 Pro!

I creaetd a base "James" in Poser 11 Pro.  I gave him hair, an expression, and a pose.  But I can't sem to get him morphed.  I want to add muscles and further attributes. In DAZ this was easy. lol

Any help would be much apprecated!

Comments

• SempieSempie Posts: 651
    edited March 2022

The Poser 6 James, as all Poser 6 and Poser 7 characters, did not come with a lot of morphs out of the box. As I remember, RDNA and Content Paradise sold extra morphs sets for these characters, but they can not longer be bought after these merchants disappeared. (Don't own any of these myself)

That said, out of the box they came with three sets of body shaping morphs, named Endomorph, Ectomorph and Mesomorph. These need to be first injected from the pose library.

I did a render of all three as FMBs at 100% in Poser 11 Pro, using ILB studio 2 and EZSkin3.

Fitting clothes will be a second issue

The Morphing Cloths Tools utility by Dimension3D, sold at Renderosity, can transfer these FMB morphs to clothes already fitting the standard James. (This tool works with all characters and all morphs that work in Poser - and the expanded clothes can even be made to auto-fit the morphed characters)

James 1 Morphs dials.jpg
    1119 x 997 - 222K
    James 1 Morphs.jpg
    1218 x 861 - 398K
    Post edited by Sempie on
  • zoldoszoldos Posts: 46

Okay cool, digging it!  You said he doesn't come with a lot of morphs.  Which characters do?  I'll check out Renderosity.  Thanks!