Can't find purchased product in DAZStudio

arthur-2745669arthur-2745669 Posts: 1
edited December 1969 in New Users

First off, I'm really new to DAZStudio, but fairly familiar with 3D and other products.

I recently purchase Mimi for V4 from the Fast Grab on the online Store. The only other product I have bought is the Victoria 4.2 (I believe the Pro Bundle) besides some of the free stuff that sometimes appears. I cannot find any of the textures, morphs, anything for Mimi inside DAZStudio. The only requirement for Mimi for V4 that I can tell is Victoria 4. What am I missing? I can find basically everything else I have bought (for money or free) by navigating and selecting the correct menus/parts of the model.

I know this is a very newbie question, but I would expect I could find something for this purchase within DAZStudio (I can see the files in my /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library).

Can anyone help this newbie out?

Thanks,
Arthur

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited December 1969

I take it that you have installed everything in the default locations, so that DS can find it?

You will find Gen 4 content mostly in the Poser section of your content library.
    Shapes are mostly located under Pose.
    Please check the image below.

Poser.PNG
    768 x 443 - 72K
  • arthur-2745669arthur-2745669 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much... Although, somehow, I lost that nice folder drill down, I was able to search and find the stuff I wanted...

Your advice helped a lot
    Arthur

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited December 1969

The folder structure (a.k.a. Content Library ;-)) can be resurrected when you go to Windows --> Panes at the top of the program screen.
    You'll also find all other tabs there so you can customize your layout.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much… Although, somehow, I lost that nice folder drill down, I was able to search and find the stuff I wanted…

In the Content Library pane, click on the drop-down menu at the top right, and tick the first option 'View as List' I find that much easier to work with. You may have it set to 'View as Tree' at the moment.