Review of the Small DAZ Dragon 3D Print

gran22gran22 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Here is my review of the Small DAZ Dragon in 3D Print

The 5th April 2015 I ordered a 3D Print from the DAZ Store.

I had seen that DAZ was introducing 3D Print in their Store, therefore when I got the opportunity I ordered a Small DAZ Dragon 3D Print from the Store.

From the description of the product I could see that the dragon was printed in full color sandstone, which I think sound special because normally I have seen 3D print in plastic, metal or ceramics. It sound like it was a porous material so I was excited to see what product I would receive.

Today I picked up a package from DAZ, check the following pictures.

The package contained another box to protect the dragon against what ever situations the package will experience though the shipment.

In the second box the dragon was protected with bubble wrap but sadly one of the dragons wings was broke off :( (think it happened when the bubble wrap in the top was put on and the box was closed.

But a few seconds after had I fixed the problem with some glue :D

Please check out the beautiful pictures of the dragon ..

I can just say, when DAZ put some more 3D Print products in their store I will absolute check them out and maybe order some of them.

The dimensions of the dragon (in metrics): 12 cm length x 9 cm width x 11 cm height so it fit perfect in a bookshelf.

The surface of the figure feels like real sandstones and I can feel all the fantastic details on the dragon.

Another perfect product from DAZ

Thanks

Dragon-4.jpg
800 x 600 - 86K
Dragon-1.jpg
800 x 600 - 94K
Dragon-wo-wing.jpg
800 x 600 - 91K
Box-in-the-box.jpg
800 x 600 - 88K
Bobble-wrap.jpg
800 x 600 - 108K

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938
    edited May 2015

And a lot more gracious about your damaged bought product than some of the whingers who got the free V6.
    I bought a 3D printer as I could not wait but still look forward to the DAZ custom prints and would buy some of figures morphed, dressed posed as I want.
    I got the free V6 (centre) and was most impressed, my plastic attemps on my printer either side

2015-04-29_14.10_.05-1_.jpg
    704 x 448 - 34K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on