Vignette commercial airliner INTERIOR

andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
edited April 2022 in Product Suggestions

Dear artists,

We recently had a survey regarding improvements to the choice on the Daz3D platform. In this sense, a product that is missing on this platform and which I would have used again and again in the  years I use Daz3d (I am aware that this product exists elsewhere):

A row of correctly copied airliner seats, a section of curved cabin wall and overhead luggage racks would be all it takes. A version that is as simple as possible would even be an advantage, because it could be used for settings from the 1960s to the present day.

THANK YOU!

JetBlue Airways' Newest Plane Makes Flying Economy Much More Comfortable |  Condé Nast Traveler

2019's most innovative aircraft cabin ideas - Aircraft Interiors  International

Post edited by andreretogasser on

Comments

• I also mentioned the need for an airline passenger cabin in my survey response.  I don't absolutely need a flight deck/cockpit, galley, or lavatory, just seating.  Different seating configurations (coach, business class, first class) could probably be made without a radical increase in the PAs time.  

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

I know you mention you are aware of a product existing elsewhere, but had to point this out for $20

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/interior-fuselage-aircraft-3d-model-1593757

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 312

Would "Airline Interior" by Sveva & Luke A from the Other Site fit the bill?

Full69540_a78dd447f39b7e38e984d55103a14169.jpg
    1400 x 1300 - 1M
  • andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited April 2022

deepred6502 said:

Would "Airline Interior" by Sveva & Luke A from the Other Site fit the bill?

Thank you for your help. As I already said, I know it is "OUT THERE" - actually just came to remind Daz3D that it has been asked for again and again for years and it's still "out there" but not HERE. ;-) - since they recently asked what they could do better.

No hard feelings intended, just saying.

Post edited by andreretogasser on
  • acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
    edited October 2022

Are you all still looking for a Commercial Airliner Interior? I could make one if you are all still intrested. :)

Maybe you all might have a preference to what it should look like, for example. boeing 747 or airbus 800 ect...

Post edited by acharyapolina on