WONGA WINS WILLINGLY 'Tis for the GLORY #8 !

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

To Quote the Illustrious Mark Bremmer

Congratulations WONGA! You sly dog. You won again. Post your subject for the next challenge back in this thread.

So congratulations WONGA STEZZA, you have been found out, winner of the prenuptial cup, raiser of pigeons faster than a speeding raffle ticket in a stiff southerly, reaper of multitudinous but imaginary golden coins, we salute you!

I'm posting this for Mark for he, like many others, is locked away from this forum by the dastardly do gooder net vermin bug.

So Wonga, heed this, mount your twusty steed and wide over to Wendo, post haste and doeth your dooty!

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

I have dunnuth such with much haste.. coo, coo ;-)

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

Wonga = Stezza ?
    It would be necessary to make a repertory of all the avatars !
    Congratulation WonZa, very good scene ! ;-)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited December 1969

Wonga = Stezza ?
    It would be necessary to make a repertory of all the avatars !
    Congratulation WonZa, very good scene ! ;-)

Ha ha yes ! It is superbugs! Superbulas!

• MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
    edited December 1969

Today, the net-gods smiled on me and I have been reconnected to the DAZ forums. Thanks for posting the notification Headwax!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Glad you found your way back

edited December 1969

just like a good pigeon always finds its way :-)

dudu, it's Wonga .. lol .. though I could do with a few extra zzzzzzz's

Wonga is an Australian native pigeon ( if you were wondering ) ;-)

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

The pigeon racing is a national sport in Belgium and there is a Cartoonist who lives close to my home and he made books with them "Li vî bleû" (the old blue) in local language, derived from old French):
    https://www.google.com/search?q=li+vi+bleu+walthery&sa=X&biw=1344&bih=745&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=tFlUVfeQIYGasAHM04GgBA&ved=0CB0QsAQ

Li_vî_bleû._.jpg
    630 x 730 - 87K
  • MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
    edited December 1969

I follow another, similar sport - propeller airplane racing. To make the planes fly faster, they clip the wings, lower the canopy, trim the empennage and increase the horsepower.

I suspect they do the same to the birds, correct?

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I follow another, similar sport - propeller airplane racing. To make the planes fly faster, they clip the wings, lower the canopy, trim the empennage and increase the horsepower.

I suspect they do the same to the birds, correct?

Not if the bird is supposed to be live through it! ;-)

edited December 1969

Oh we do that where we live , we call the result 'drop birds' , they match the carnivorous Koala drop bears we have here that fall out of trees on unsuspecting tourists. It's only some Koalas, the ones that have been infected by calcivirus that they picked up while chewing on Rabbit necks...

edited May 2015

and they bugger off quicker than two dogs chasing an undead monkey as well.... when you release them :-)

Post edited by Stezza on
    edited December 1969

Stezza said:
    and they bugger off quicker than two dogs chasing an undead monkey as well.... when you release them :-)

This the tourists or the Drop Bears ? ;)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited May 2015

head wax said:
    Stezza said:

This the tourists or the Drop Bears ? ;)
    Oh sure, you have the dangerous, carnivorous Koala bears, pigeons that crap Vegemite, and sharks that make Jaws look like a guppy, but before you get too smug, we have Donald Trump, Bill O'Reilly and the Koch Brothers! Now, who has it worse again? Plus, Mexico refuses take back Texas!
    ;-P

Post edited by evilproducer on