Measure Metrics script won't run; SOLVED

thrain9thrain9 Posts: 103

Measure Metrics script won't run; figure is set up, the measurement tool is active, but the script throws an error --"script requires measure metrics to be installed and registered"

OK, but the correct MM files are installed, and the serial number is available. I tried uninstalling and re-installing..no luck. restarted DS and nope... won't run

any idea what is going on?  [DS 4,20  windows 10 64 bit, DIM download and install, ]

Post edited by thrain9 on

Comments

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

I had a similar issue a while ago and it was caused by the fact that the Measure Metrics version was incompatible with an updated/new version of Daz Studio. I had to wait for an update so it could work.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

Can you post a screenshot of your installed plugins page in DS please?

In DS click Help>About Installed Plugins

Scroll down to Measure Metrics.

If you see a place to enter a serial number, then it hasn't been entered yet, so isn't activated.

• thrain9thrain9 Posts: 103

@IceCrMn --- you solved my problem, thanks.  just another Daz twist..lt looked like it was registered, even had the correct serial number, but grayed out. re entered the serial number, hit enter, restarted DAZ and it

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

You're welcome.

Good to see you got it sorted so quickly.

• thrain9thrain9 Posts: 103

@IceCrMn --- you solved my problem, thanks.  just another Daz twist..lt looked like it was registered, even had the correct serial number, but grayed out. re entered the serial number, hit enter, restarted DAZ and it works

• The serial number box shows a template, the common elements are shown and the unique elements are replaced with Xs. That is to make sure people use the correct number. Once entered there is not field, it doesn't show the serial number in any way.