re-installing products via smart content : now problem with hard disk space

Hi All, 

I tried to "install" assets from the "Smart Content".
I've already downloaded/installed from the DazCentral program but as there was that little icon that show that you can install (again ?) the asset via Smart Content, so I went on and right clicked on the product and choose "install".
As I have installed a lot of my products via smart content, I started to see my SSD filled out a lot !  
What's the proper way to delete/clean the eventually "temporary" installation files (that I do not need anymore after installation of the product) that might remain on my hard drive without breaking everything !?

Thanks for your help 

Comments

• Don't instal the same thing in multiple ways - Connect and Daz Central/Install Manager use different locations. Uninstall one of each.

• HLEET_3DHLEET_3D Posts: 172

Thank you Richard for letting me know that.

I will stop using Daz Central and go with Daz Install Manager instead to install my content.

I think that Connect is using the folder My DAZ 3D Library\data\cloud to download/update the content.
    I don't know if I can only "update" content thru Connect (...).

I will do a Content Database Maintenance to clean it up just in case.

• Connect installs will show an update icon (U-arrow) when it knows about them (after going online) and if you right-click>Install Update it will download only the modified files.