I wish I could get helpcoolheart

QQ截图20220417002149.jpg
942 x 907 - 62K
QQ截图20220417002018.jpg
919 x 784 - 26K
QQ截图20220417002137.jpg
746 x 541 - 18K

Comments

• For the glasses, create a head socket in the skeleton of your character. Then add the glasses as a static mesh component in your character blueprint and parent it to the socket. May require adjusting the position of the glasses.

Not sure exactly what's going on with the skin texture, I would suggest taking a look at the material for the body since it works and compare it to the legs/arms materials and see what's different. They should all be using the same parent material and have diffuse/normal/roughness/etc maps plugged into the output.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679

It looks like the wrong texture map was plugged into the arms.

• bitpartbitpart Posts: 30

The color of skin in unreal is correct.

If you want daz to show the same color, you should follow the picture below.

And if you want change the color of skin, you can change the texture.

123.png
    282 x 399 - 47K
  • st3ph3nstrang3 said:

For the glasses, create a head socket in the skeleton of your character. Then add the glasses as a static mesh component in your character blueprint and parent it to the socket. May require adjusting the position of the glasses.

Not sure exactly what's going on with the skin texture, I would suggest taking a look at the material for the body since it works and compare it to the legs/arms materials and see what's different. They should all be using the same parent material and have diffuse/normal/roughness/etc maps plugged into the output.

thanks  

• Thank you. Problem solved

• bitpart said:

The color of skin in unreal is correct.

If you want daz to show the same color, you should follow the picture below.

And if you want change the color of skin, you can change the texture.

• Thank you. Problem solved

• Granville said:

It looks like the wrong texture map was plugged into the arms.

you  are  right  ,it's my wrong