UltraScenery Script Error

I just bought UltraScenery and am trying to run it in Daz 4.20 pro.  First of all, it doesn't seem to download correctly with Smart download, as none of the files actually show up after downloading (I noticed later that this issue gets a sort of nod on the commercial page).  I downloaded it manually instead, and ran the Creator script from within Daz, but I get the attached error message.  Since the script is encrypted, I can't debug the issue.  Any ideas?

Daz Script Failure.png
576 x 503 - 13K

Comments

• PlantPlant Posts: 104

It has to be downloaded and instaled by DIM

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,220

Sundries said:

I just bought UltraScenery and am trying to run it in Daz 4.20 pro.  First of all, it doesn't seem to download correctly with Smart download, as none of the files actually show up after downloading (I noticed later that this issue gets a sort of nod on the commercial page).  I downloaded it manually instead, and ran the Creator script from within Daz, but I get the attached error message.  Since the script is encrypted, I can't debug the issue.  Any ideas?

Use Dim as the post before mine and you'll love the product. 

• SundriesSundries Posts: 12

That fixed it.  Re-downloaded it with DIM, the files finally showed up in my library, and it worked right away.  Thanks for the help!